Sunderland’s reputation as UK centre of far right is now national

Status
Not open for further replies.

He would do but can't find a bog upto the standards he'd expect, thus he's retained the ability to be full of shite 90% of the time
The reality is we are all full of shite, it's our capacity to deliver it that can be an issue... and with that said I'm logging off. Sunderland is a beautiful place and it's people are also equally beautiful, despite their failings.

I see it from afar and nobody has intimated to me they think Sunderland is a hotbed of right-wing extremism. The marches never raised an eyebrow on the south coast and neither did the Charlton trial.

The whole thing has probably been blown up out proportion on here cos it's so close to home.
I’m in Devon Paddy and I’d go as far as saying most people would class us as a left wing hotbed rather than right wing.

Were you staring in the mirror long?
He’s talking shite man. He has zero interest in anything other than making out the place is a shithole and criticising the people that live there same as the op does. Any people that get out and about in the town know what the people are about not the likes of these two who think the way they do. The fact is they think they’re better than the general population of Sunderland because they’re ashamed of being associated with the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back