Summer streets 2019

Lashing it down now, kids drenched so legged it to GrannieAnnies. That brass band were canny. Been good though, hope they do it again next year.

There was a band on stage playing to absolutely nee one as everyone had ran for cover. Felt sorry for them.

Last edited:
Just got home.
Soaked through :lol:

Sure I saw @RestlessNatives but was too star struck to say owt
I was dodging about for a few hours, you should have spoken. Highlight was that bairn getting a boot lobbed off her bonce after the Spanish band.:lol:
The young musicians project were very good. Some talented young uns knocking about. Roxy Girls were tremendous. I'm home now, shame about the rain as it was a good turnout.

And the drum kit appeared to be on wheels but other than that, I did think they were something a bit different. Think they've developed their own sound now where they very Futureheadish when they first started.

Ended up pushing something on stage to stop it wheeling off :lol: Slightly unsettled by the ginger lads haircut but agreed, enjoyed their sound.

I was dodging about for a few hours, you should have spoken. Highlight was that bairn getting a boot lobbed off her bonce after the Spanish band.:lol:
The young musicians project were very good. Some talented young uns knocking about. Roxy Girls were tremendous. I'm home now, shame about the rain as it was a good turnout.
Next time mate. Our lass gans mad when I talk to people off here :lol:
I missed the boot incident but heard the lad afterwards telling the parents to bring her backstage. He sounded gutted tbf

Back