Summer streets 2019

Forgot all about it , was there a good turnout ?
I think it depends on what you go for. Early on, I thought it was great for families & there were lots there. The bairn made a percussion shaker thing & a kite. We left when the rain started, but I reckon I need to split it in two next year, family time early on, send owa lads home with the bairn & I can start drinking properly & concentrate on the last 3/4 bands.

I think it depends on what you go for. Early on, I thought it was great for families & there were lots there. The bairn made a percussion shaker thing & a kite. We left when the rain started, but I reckon I need to split it in two next year, family time early on, send owa lads home with the bairn & I can start drinking properly & concentrate on the last 3/4 bands.

We always get there for about 1sh and it’s superb with the kids up until about 5pm. By then they’ve done all the activities, made the dye tees, made kites etc meaning last couple of hours they’re knackered.
You always get a few people who have to get off who have evening commitments and other places to get too.
Maybe condense it down to 12-6 ?

Back