Stupid bairns names

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'll be waiting, I'm afraid.

I don't participate in that public lick-arse carry on. I'll send ya a pm instead. :p

I'll settle for the story that you refused to elabourate on last month about how your lass is 19 but has a 6 month old brother/sister. Don't think I've forgotten about that ;)

I'll settle for the story that you refused to elabourate on last month about how your lass is 19 but has a 6 month old brother/sister. Don't think I've forgotten about that ;)

You absolute f***ing perve. :eek:

You've been whacking yourself in to oblivion every night since you read that, haven't ya?? :lol:

She has a 12 year old brother & 18 month old sister. Although why I'm telling you this again, I don't know. Also, 19?????? I f***ing wish! I never said that.

You absolute f***ing perve. :eek:

You've been whacking yourself in to oblivion every night since you read that, haven't ya?? :lol:

She has a 12 year old brother & 18 month old sister. Although why I'm telling you this again, I don't know. Also, 19?????? I f***ing wish! I never said that.

That's the one :lol:

Can I justify spending the next half hour at work searching for that conversation.....................

Probably got the wrong end of the stick.

Hopefully she didn't.

That's the one :lol:

Can I justify spending the next half hour at work searching for that conversation.....................

Probably got the wrong end of the stick.

Hopefully she didn't.

Search all you want. I most certainly didn't say she's 19 though. I'd say you saw the 18 months & in your warped, perverted, sick f***ing mind just magically made my lass be 19. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back