Stupid bairns names

Phoebe is a no for me.

Absolutely nothign worng with Charlotte and Alice. Sensible namess.

jus run thm past your surname and general connotations.

no good callin her Alice if your surname is Whothfuck

A case in points, friends of a friend have the surname Ladds. Called their son Isaac...

Phoebe is a no for me.

Absolutely nothign worng with Charlotte and Alice. Sensible namess.

jus run thm past your surname and general connotations.

no good callin her Alice if your surname is Whothfuck

I'm not convinced about Phoebe - i'd like the poor lass to be able to spell her name before she's 10. Plus the mrs likes Friends and I'd rather boil my nads than name a child of mine after that shite :evil:

Only problem with Charlotte is getting shortened to Charlie, which is a no-no for me.

Fortunately my surname isn't Whothefuck.

It's Cockslayer

I'm not convinced about Phoebe - i'd like the poor lass to be able to spell her name before she's 10. Plus the mrs likes Friends and I'd rather boil my nads than name a child of mine after that shite :evil:

Only problem with Charlotte is getting shortened to Charlie, which is a no-no for me.

Fortunately my surname isn't Whothefuck.

It's Cockslayer

See Idon't mind Charlotte shortedned to Lottie... howevr if sh grows up a littletart she'll get charlotte the Harlot...

What about Lotte (pronounced Lottie) as a short form.

Back