Stupid bairns names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me and the Mrs are going to name our new arrival after the place it was conceived.

I'm hoping it's a girl, because i dont think 'Vagina' really suits a boy.

If its a boy you might want to consider Mike Hunt. Has a certain 'ring' to it!!

Mentioned it just above :)
I hadn't read ahead when I posted. :-D My friends and I were discussing this recently and wondering why Molly had made such a comeback but Polly hadn't. One of those friends is expecting now too and I have a feeling she might use it too.

I hadn't read ahead when I posted. :-D My friends and I were discussing this recently and wondering why Molly had made such a comeback but Polly hadn't. One of those friends is expecting now too and I have a feeling she might use it too.

Well she can use Molly instead, unless she lives far away from Sunderland ;)

I think I read it on here, but somebody described the calls coming from the back lanes of Biker in the late 90's as Howay Oswaldo ya little ****, your pasty's ready".

Well she can use Molly instead, unless she lives far away from Sunderland ;)
She's in Chatham so you're quite safe. I think they'll go for something old-fashioned as they're sweet like that but her nephews are called Byron and Lennox. :confused:

Went to school with a kid called Nicholas Antony Balls. hard little bugger but had to be with a name like that.

My sisters ( fuck off) going to call her little girl Georgia. Her boyfriend said if it was a boy he wanted to call him JohnDerek :neutral: So we are all happy it's a girl :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back