SSN Breaking News .... Mags officially for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're going on net spend as usual. No matter how you dress it up, Newcastle spent the best part (was my quote) of £150m (fee, signing on fees, wages, agents fees) in bringing players into the club. They weren't free transfers because money was recouped later on.

You're backtracking - you said £150m PLUS wages

Only sunderland fans don't consider net spend. Do you think Everton would have spent what they did this year without raking in £90m for Lukaku?
When you buy a car for £20K are you not interested on how much you get for your old one? :lol::lol: Bizarre way of thinking.

You're backtracking - you said £150m PLUS wages

Only sunderland fans don't consider net spend. Do you think Everton would have spent what they did this year without raking in £90m for Lukaku?
When you buy a car for £20K are you not interested on how much you get for your old one? :lol::lol: Bizarre way of thinking.
I should have started a new paragraph when I said 'add ridiculous wages' because that's regarding a point I made in a previous post, nothing to do with the 'best part of £150m.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/...ty-admissions-are-highest-in-the-uk-1-7883227

Attack the biggest issue first and pick up the rest later. Standard strategy imo.
We’re far more classy in our obesity though, our shell suits match and we don’t have stains down the front.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/...ty-admissions-are-highest-in-the-uk-1-7883227

Attack the biggest issue first and pick up the rest later. Standard strategy imo.
I’m surprised that there hasn’t been a call to pasties by your lot, not like you to let us win something, even if it is the most obese league.

We’re far more classy in our obesity though, our shell suits match and we don’t have stains down the front.

I’m surprised that there hasn’t been a call to pasties by your lot, not like you to let us win something, even if it is the most obese league.

:lol:

Two stabs at that and both as shite as each other. Stick to Graham Norton over on the SMB, fella. Funny jokes (nee idea)

:lol:

Two stabs at that and both as shite as each other. Stick to Graham Norton over on the SMB, fella. Funny jokes (nee idea)
That was a genuine ‘and another thing...’ moment!:lol: Tbf, they are both hilarious you bisto whiff bellend.

First bid made and then not made at all. No Turkish delight here...

Damian Spellman
‏Verified account @DamianSpellman
10m

Yildiz Holding, whose chairman is Murat Ulker, tell Press Association Sport they are not planning to buy #nufc.

1:42 pm - 17 Oct 2017 From Sunderland, England

fuck this is gonna get dragged out.

not sure who gains from all this protracted focus on Mike Ashley's / sports direct owned club.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back