SSN Breaking News .... Mags officially for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only...

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/new...university-staveley-newcastle-united-13772737

Theres going to be these sort of links for the foreseeable future.
Talk about 2+2=5

BBC Radio 5 Live senior football reporter Ian Dennis said Ms Staveley, whose personal wealth is estimated as £100 million, was seen watching Newcastle's 1-1 home draw against Liverpool earlier this month.
He told listeners: "It was clearly a signal of intent from her and her company. It is now a case of making sure the price is right for all parties."

Talk about 2+2=5

BBC Radio 5 Live senior football reporter Ian Dennis said Ms Staveley, whose personal wealth is estimated as £100 million, was seen watching Newcastle's 1-1 home draw against Liverpool earlier this month.
He told listeners: "It was clearly a signal of intent from her and her company. It is now a case of making sure the price is right for all parties."

I know, thats why I said if only. I'd love to know where they've plucked the 7bn she's apparently been given to buy a club from.

Talk about 2+2=5

Well if she wants to turn that fortune into a pittance, buying a football club is the best and quickest way to go about it.

NUFC are in shape and will attract a premium price - total opposite of us. Painful but true. It would be agony them doing a city. Agony.

It's a definite possibility - mainly because of the Benitez factor. I think lots of foreign investors' ears pricked up when they heard he was appointed because if you give him money he's a dead cert to achieve success (and previously no one in their right mind would have thought he would be attainable). But, lots of risky Venky's type people out there as well as the Man City types/

It's a definite possibility - mainly because of the Benitez factor. I think lots of foreign investors' ears pricked up when they heard he was appointed because if you give him money he's a dead cert to achieve success (and previously no one in their right mind would have thought he would be attainable). But, lots of risky Venky's type people out there as well as the Man City types/

Apart from Man City and Chelsea there hasn't really been anybody else with a big money foreign takeover in this country who have achieved much. A billionaire owner is just standard now, and i guess they must realise once their feet are under the table that owning a football club is just a money pit

Apart from Man City and Chelsea there hasn't really been anybody else with a big money foreign takeover in this country who have achieved much. A billionaire owner is just standard now, and i guess they must realise once their feet are under the table that owning a football club is just a money pit

The Glazers say otherwise.

People are going to be saying all sorts to try and pretend this isn't good news for mags. It is unfortunately.

It’s not just good news for them ; it’s bad news for us.

If they really get the kind of money thar Stelvey has behind her, then they will decimate our support in many areas as the kids look towards what she will be intending to make into a Champions League team.

Hopefully she will fall out with Ashley and they’ll end up with the Venkys mark 2...

It’s not just good news for them ; it’s bad news for us.

If they really get the kind of money thar Stelvey has behind her, then they will decimate our support in many areas as the kids look towards what she will be intending to make into a Champions League team.

Hopefully she will fall out with Ashley and they’ll end up with the Venkys mark 2...

Yeah I guess, that is a long way in the future like

She is working for an investment firm, so they will want to make money

OK so here's the plan - send one of our planes over with a friendly message hanging out the tail before dropping the bomb directly on the centre circle and thus rendering the landfill - well the landfill :)

Yeah I guess, that is a long way in the future like

She is working for an investment firm, so they will want to make money

Not really she got an Investment Bank handling investments for very rich people in the middle east and asia.. So she is an advisor and front for them you might say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back