SSN Breaking News .... Mags officially for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gone quiet on this but these things take time. Especially with a dickwad like Ashley at the negotiating table.

Just a case of waiting three months for the inevitable ‘due to the impending takeover negotiations we were unable to strengthen the squad this month’

Gone quiet on this but these things take time. Especially with a dickwad like Ashley at the negotiating table.

Just a case of waiting three months for the inevitable ‘due to the impending takeover negotiations we were unable to strengthen the squad this month’

I agree this is the probable outcome however these things dont happen quickly. I hope for a different outcome but i fear we all know what will happen.

Its a thread about Newcastle. One football forum. It will attract Newcastle fans.

It's a thread about Newcastle on a football forum. Perhaps people who want to discuss it are just interested in opinions form elsewhere. For the last twenty pages or so it's simply degenerated into spiteful nonsense. I dint understand why Newcastle fans are so offended by s being thrilled at the thought of penalties. I don't understand why Sunderland fans who profess not to care are so infuriated Newcastle fans here are commenting on a Newcastle post. If you can't stand it, just comment on something else.

More chance of the Daily Mail no longer commenting on immigrants or the Kardashians tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back