SSN Breaking News .... Mags officially for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

OK so here's the plan - send one of our planes over with a friendly message hanging out the tail before dropping the bomb directly on the centre circle and thus rendering the landfill - well the landfill :)

Reported to the Police as a terrorist plot.

Not really she got an Investment Bank handling investments for very rich people in the middle east and asia.. So she is an advisor and front for them you might say.

Yeah, same thing mate. Investments.

Yeah, same thing mate. Investments.

Any football club being bought is a kind of investment surely.. It´s all about what people she is fronting for here. If it´s a Chinese loony things might go haywire quickly, if it´s say the Maktoum family you´d better brace yourself for a long term rich and ambitious owner perhaps.

Any football club being bought is a kind of investment surely.. It´s all about what people she is fronting for here. If it´s a Chinese loony things might go haywire quickly, if it´s say the Maktoum family you´d better brace yourself for a long term rich and ambitious owner perhaps.

Have you read Richer Than God?
I enjoyed that book about how City were taken over and reached the title. Very good. Then the stuff that's happened since with the extension of the ground and Pellegrini and Guardiola to me shows that the owners at City are the best example you could want of how to run a club following a foreign takeover

Which begs the question - whose money is behind this? Stavely hasn't got anything like that kind of wealth; she's just a front.

I honestly think no one has the foggiest, most journalists say she has the backing from members of PCP who mainly deal with middle eastern wealth. Her net worth is estimated at ~100mil so it's definitely not her buying it outright.

More likely shooting grouse on the North York Moors. I know they turn up in the Middleham area in brand new range rovers new guns etc every year and often give them as presents when finished for the week. One guy got a cluster of 12 brand new guns handed to him. Apparently they're crap shots so the birds are safe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back