Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good then, hopefully those that can't give it up completely decide to make the move to vapour then, if their is one thing i do hope for by the end of this century is gone for good, well one of them would be smoking Cigarettes
I don't think it will ever disappear completely, think you'll be hard pressed to find a 20 a day smoker in 50 years though.

yet with vaping you can sit in the pub, and not get much of a problem, smoking you have stand outside in the rain... go figure

Can't Vape in any of the pubs near me, or on train stations. Seem to be just as socially unacceptable as smoking.

I don't think it will ever disappear completely, think you'll be hard pressed to find a 20 a day smoker in 50 years though.

Indeed, i agree, maybe its a sociality issue, if it continues on its current path, like i said to danger mouse, you can see the difference in vaping

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't Vape in any of the pubs near me, or on train stations. Seem to be just as socially unacceptable as smoking.

i have sat in a pub with my mate, and he asked the landlord, and he was vaping for most of the night, i thought this wasn't a problem, and now it is ?

i have sat in a pub with my mate, and he asked the landlord, and he was vaping for most of the night, i thought this wasn't a problem, and now it is ?

We're good friends with most of the landlords round the area but they are banned down here, both around Mayfair (work) and South Norwood (home). Some of them think it is daft but say they have orders from the brewery. Oh, and Southern banned it on all trains and platforms last year some time.

We're good friends with most of the landlords round the area but they are banned down here, both around Mayfair (work) and South Norwood (home). Some of them think it is daft but say they have orders from the brewery. Oh, and Southern banned it on all trains and platforms last year some time.

interesting point, i honestly thought this wasn't a problem as when ive been drinking with my mate, nothing has ever been said. guess it must be different in other parts of the UK, but of course i can only go from my own experiences, interesting however.

Stupid. The vape kills people to death anarl.

indeed, both are bad for peoples health the best course is to quit. or not start in the first place

My single biggest regret in life, smoking from age 13 to 48.. luckily saw sense and been off them 7 years now.

I cannot believe a) The money I wasted and b) That I used smell like smokers do to me now.. Knock a fly off a bucket of shite.

My single biggest regret in life, smoking from age 13 to 48.. luckily saw sense and been off them 7 years now.

I cannot believe a) The money I wasted and b) That I used smell like smokers do to me now.. Knock a fly off a bucket of shite.

You only used to smell that bad to ex-smokers. Non-smokers only find cigarette smoke to be around 50% as bad as ex-smokers do imo.

Cause its awesome.

You only used to smell that bad to ex-smokers. Non-smokers only find cigarette smoke to be around 50% as bad as ex-smokers do imo.

Im an ex smoker, I quite like the smell. At least of a lit cigarette.

Cause its awesome.

Im an ex smoker, I quite like the smell. At least of a lit cigarette.

Even if you don't find the smell bad, I expect you notice it more than simple non-smokers. Ex-smokers seem to pick up the smell like a bloodhound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back