Smoking

maygo

Winger
Just stuck my head into a smoke hut to speak to someone, why the fuck do people still do this manky habit?
Makes you stink. Makes your breath honk. Makes you age prematurely.
Plus that cancer carry- on, surely people value life more than sucking on a tube full of chemicals?

Just stuck my head into a smoke hut to speak to someone, why the fuck do people still do this manky habit?
Makes you stink. Makes your breath honk. Makes you age prematurely.
Plus that cancer carry- on, surely people value life more than sucking on a tube full of chemicals?
This won't go well. I agree with you though. Is it about 10 quid a packet now

While you smoke you don't smell that gut wrenching smell. I smoked for 20 years and after quitting I do wonder how I ever managed to stomach it, I know why the other half used to ask me to smoke outside or not in the car. Minging, but people with little will power are addicted, one of lifes true evils.

:lol::lol:Only thickheeds have ever smoked then?

With all the warnings out there you'd think even people classed as "intelligent" would know that it's a pretty horrific vice to take up.

The same could be said about drinking alcohol, but most of us still do it

Quite, but unlike smoking, people only tend to drink at certain times of the day or week.
People smoke all the time. In fact I think some people who have now moved to vaping now do it more than they may have smoked

I don't know that many people who smoke these days

few in the pub but barely any friends

grew up in a haze with mam, dad, neighbours, eldest brother and sister in the house smoking away.. add to that the coal fire.

ridiculous to think of that now

I don't know that many people who smoke these days

few in the pub but barely any friends

grew up in a haze with mam, dad, neighbours, eldest brother and sister in the house smoking away.. add to that the coal fire.

ridiculous to think of that now

Doesn't surprise me that some people I know do, and probably what caused them to.
That said, one of their parents now has COPD as a result

Back