Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well the good news is that I left my keyboard to dry for two days and it sprang back to life so that has saved me a hundred quid.
And I have not smoked a tab since Tuesday morning, not even begged one off a mate who was smoking.

Just a few days and it will be 6 weeks since I had a tab now. Been an on and off smoker for 2 years or so (mostly weekend smoker).

Just had a shower there, I tell you what mind, when I breathe in deep I can feel my lungs filling up with air like, never used to get this feeling.

Also just blew 740 on the peak flow test. Haven't really exercised in a while so not sure how much fitter I am but I feel a lot better.

Still getting lumps of phlegm up from my throat though.

Going down Blackpool on Thursday for a night out like so hoping I don't mess up and end up on the tabs after a drink (also 6 weeks since I had a drink)

Just found out about these beauties. No more hassle trying to light the ol' pipey in windy weather. Have ordered two. Rechargeable via a plain USB string. Happy Days. :cool:

Logon or register to see this image

Wreaks havoc on families year in year out. I cant think of one single positive thing it has going for it except its tax revenue, but having said that, it probably still a big deficit to the overall economy.

My name is RJs shoes and I'm a nicotine addict
('Hi, RJs shoes')

I smoked heavily for over 40 years, hopelessly addicted.
Perhaps strangely, I always thought 'real' cigarettes tasted and smelled vile so always rolled my own. I smoked about 1/2 ounce a day, often rolling my next cigarette while I was already smoking, and lighting one off the other.

Five months ago I chose to stop.
I have the odd puff on a vape to take the edge of any cravings.

I could beat myself up for the years I wrecked my health and wasted so much money but I'm just enjoying every day feeling so much better.

Oh look at me, I've stopped smoking the tabs.
Indubitably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back