Smoking

Me da thowt it was cool as fuck from 1960 -1992 when he was smoking 40-50 a day. Poor bloke is crippled with COPD now. Can barely walk 100 yards and spends most of his day on an oxygen machine.

Would niver want my kids to see me end up like that and all self-inflicted too.

Me da thowt it was cool as fuck from 1960 -1992 when he was smoking 40-50 a day. Poor bloke is crippled with COPD now. Can barely walk 100 yards and spends most of his day on an oxygen machine.

Very much agree with this.

Bull S. I've never smoked. It's awful. Going in a smokers house is terrible.

Not bullshit, as you are helping to prove. An ex-smoker with your nose wouldn't even go in their house. And they'd have complained more about the smell in a forum too.

Sounds bad for your Dad. Hope he has good days still.

Strong message in your post.

Not bullshit, as you are helping to prove. An ex-smoker with your nose wouldn't even go in their house. And they'd have complained more about the smell in a forum too.
Yes they do. Your generalising too much.

Was on a course the other week that was run by a senior respiratory nurse.
Never seen anyone hate smoking as much. She reckons if you smoke 20 pack years (20 a day for 20 years or equivalent) you're a knocking bet for COPD.
She reckons it's almost impossible for never in their life smokers to contract (barring industrial causes) .
Counted mine up on the spot and I fall short (not by much mind), nearly 60 now and I still blow well on the jogger so fingers crossed, .

Last edited:

Back