Sky tv Approx £900 per year, Fella can set me up for £130

Status
Not open for further replies.
really is. if you buy it from the link I posted earlier, they come pre-installed with Spark (plug and play) OS and the latest version of the Enigma2 OS which is the most flexible one for customisation

openbox and skybox can go in through the menu. linux boxes you ftp it into the box
So i buy the 149 Ailen 2 box from the link you provided. Fine a suitable cline server from the net and away I go?

if anyone buys one and needs help ftp-ing their line in, it's a doddle, I'd be happy to help

you just get the ip from the menu on the box, ftp in, then edit oscam.services in var/keys with your cline information

Last edited by a moderator:
Am more worried about find a reputable c server provider! Wouldnt have an idea on which one to pick.

You have no issues at all with yours?

none at all, unfortunately like I said he doesn't do new people

most servers offer free 24 or 48 hour trials

none at all, unfortunately like I said he doesn't do new people

most servers offer free 24 or 48 hour trials
Yeah have noticed that like. When am all set and ready to go in the gaff think I will go for this. I am probably missing a massive downside to it all but at the moment I can not see much of one.

Doesnt seem that many users get busted for it either.

The cline guides say I need to install plugins first. Which one do i download? theres loads of em. Is it the Alien Toolbox 2?

The cline guides say I need to install plugins first. Which one do i download? theres loads of em. Is it the Alien Toolbox 2?

that's on the spark side. unless you really want to play with spark I'd just go straight onto enigma2 (e2), much more usable imo

Just be aware that there is a new pairing system getting rolled out by Sky. This will mean the cards will only work in the sky box they are paired with, so they can't be shared as they are at the moment.

It may well kill this market for a while or for ever !

Just be aware that there is a new pairing system getting rolled out by Sky. This will mean the cards will only work in the sky box they are paired with, so they can't be shared as they are at the moment.

I thought it was like that now ?

just read up a bit on this... might be best to hang fire a few weeks for people who don't have systems already

Cardsharing mate can be very unreliable as you will not be just relying on your own box and internet but the card sharers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back