Sky tv Approx £900 per year, Fella can set me up for £130

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilki

Striker
with a box for the year, Surely thats got to make sence? Wheres the bloody catch, its a company called CccamUK Anyone used them?

Cardsharing mate. Highly illegal.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Whats the quality like tho? If someone had it... which of coarse they dont because its naughty, but they were told about it by a bloke they dont know, in the pub with no name, just wondered like

Whats the quality like tho? If someone had it... which of coarse they dont because its naughty, but they were told about it by a bloke they dont know, in the pub with no name, just wondered like

Is being "technically ignorant" of such things a rreasonable defence?

Is being "technically ignorant" of such things a reasonable defence?

Ive yet to read of anyone being prosecuted for being a recipient of cardsharing. The people who actually do the sharing are the ones they want to catch but again Ive never seen anything happening to them.

Ive yet to read of anyone being prosecuted for being a recipient of cardsharing. The people who actually do the sharing are the ones they want to catch but again Ive never seen anything happening to them.

when they catch these they will cancel the accounts and you'll be out of pocket, surely they must go after them?

with a box for the year, Surely thats got to make sence? Wheres the bloody catch, its a company called CccamUK Anyone used them?

I can get it for £140 (Skybox F5), which includes the year subscription then £70 a year after. That includes all Sky channels such as sports, movies and 3D. The majority of channels require an Ethernet connection rather than satellite.

Logon or register to see this image

I can get it for £140 (Skybox F5), which includes the year subscription then £70 a year after. That includes all Sky channels such as sports, movies and 3D. The majority of channels require an Ethernet connection rather than satellite.

is this legal like?

just cancelled my sky a few weeks ago as they wouldnt offer me anymore half price packages :lol:

I'm no expert but you know what they say about when something seems too good to be true, you might get a few PM's though

I'm no expert but you know what they say about when something seems too good to be true, you might get a few PM's though

I could be wrong but the way it works is that rather than using a card direct in the box ( Sky & Virgin ) the Skybox connects to a server that manages card sharing, if a card is disabled then whoever manages the server will have another card to share.
It's illegal but for Sky it's more cost effective for Them to catch the card sharers rather than the viewers, it would also cost Sky millions to change the card system so it's probably not worth it as eventually people will find a way to hack it again.

I could be wrong but the way it works is that rather than using a card direct in the box ( Sky & Virgin ) the Skybox connects to a server that manages card sharing, if a card is disabled then whoever manages the server will have another card to share.
It's illegal but for Sky it's more cost effective for Them to catch the card sharers rather than the viewers, it would also cost Sky millions to change the card system so it's probably not worth it as eventually people will find a way to hack it again.

fair enough, I get all my Sky through Sky Go but if I didnt have that I'd probably take a punt on it. There will be a few on here have it

£75 a month (£900/yr) is about right for Sky TV, Phone and Broadband if you don't call up every 6 months and threaten to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back