Shots and explosions outside of Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine when trying to (wrongly) argue that saying racist things isn't a crime you use "Black women are better than white women" as your example :lol:
That meets a criterion of the dictionary definition. I'm hardly going to post something massively racist, am I? You post something racist and we'll see if its a crime.

youve had it explained to you a number of times, you just cant work it out = very very thick
Then ditto

What if someone outside of the house hears it? You can make a phone call inside your house to someone who finds it offensive. There are numerous ways you can still commit racially aggravated offences in your own house.

Shite conversing with people not even good enough to be a barrack room lawyer

Wrong, again
Commit......is the action that is illegal. To be a racist is not......is your comprehension at fault?
There are thousands of paedos. We must accept that aswell....until they break the law.

I can only put it plainly to you. If you cant comprehend it educate yourself.

Commit......is the action that is illegal. To be a racist is not......is your comprehension at fault?
There are thousands of paedos. We must accept that aswell....until they break the law.

I can only put it plainly to you. If you cant comprehend it educate yourself.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

they are not a racist until theyve done something racist

That meets a criterion of the dictionary definition. I'm hardly going to post something massively racist, am I? You post something racist and we'll see if its a crime.

Then ditto

listen, ive posted the law twice , a number of people have gone out of their way to expalin it to you, it aint us bud

That's incorrect. In the broader sense, fascism is essentially a school of economic thought which is generally associated with authoritian governments. It was originally associated with corporatism. Most businesses by their very nature are 'fascist.'

A protectionist, nationalist, authoritarian economic school of thought

I was unsure why tolerating or not tolerating racists has to do with any of it though

Until they commit a criminal act........thats the basis of our legal system. It isnt illegal to be racist

So you'd have no problem with folk talking about what they'd like to do with kids as long as they didn't do it?

It was your remarks that I saw.

You misunderstood them without the context of whatI was replying to

Last edited:
From the Oxford English Dictionary:
"The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."
Do you?

:lol: :lol:

Too stupid to even argue with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back