Shots and explosions outside of Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

they are not a racist until theyve done something racist
Eg. Im racist......i havent done anything wrong.
Where does that put your argument

You are as idiotic as your mate
You dont have one

A protectionist, nationalist, authoritarian economic school of thought

I was unsure why tolerating or not tolerating racists has to do with any of it though

So you'd have no problem with folk talking about what they'd like to do with kids as long as they didn't do it?

You misunderstood them without the context of whatI was replying to
Are you a special kind of idiot......or are you working particularly hard at it today?

You dont have one

Are you a special kind of idiot......or are you working particularly hard at it today?

You'd have to do something racist to prove your claim though. And then when you did, you'd be committing a crime.

*I know what you're trying to say, you're saying you know you're a racist, but have never done anything that is racist so therefore being a racist, technically, isn't a crime. That argument is silly mind.

You'd have to do something racist to prove your claim though. And then when you did, you'd be committing a crime.

*I know what you're trying to say, you're saying you know you're a racist, but have never done anything that is racist so therefore being a racist, technically, isn't a crime. That argument is silly mind.
Never said i was racist....i used an example. But the barrack room gobshites on here cant comprehend the differance that it isnt illegal to BE a racist.
I can quite happily talk racist bile with like minded people and still not be guilty even though they hear me. Must be against a person or be incitefull.

Same with someone saying earlier do we have to live with paedos....
Yes we do until they commit. Thats the basis of our legal system. You cant police thoughts

Last edited:
Never said i was racist....i used an example. But the barrack room gobshites on here cant comprehend the differance that it isnt illegal to BE a racist.
I can quite happily talk racist bile with like minded people and still not be guilty even though they hear me. Must be against a person or be incitefull.

Yes we do until they commit. Thats the basis of our legal system. You cant police thoughts

I wasnt saying you were racists, im saying it from the point of view of a racist.

If you talk racist bile you can definitely get done, even if its not aimed at a person mind. If you sit in a pub saying all black people belong in trees and those you say it to agree, you're still committing a crime (if that was heard and reported, you'd get done).

Saying and thinking are two different things.

Last edited:
So the press did over egg the pudding then. Whilst it's a terrible thing the gravity of the attack on the seat of democracy by isis was moderately over stated.

You dont have one

Being racist is illegal. To be a racist. You would have done something racist

Were you held back at school ?

No it doesn't. Go away, do some learning in law, come back and apologise for being wrong.

Being racist is illegal. To be a racist. You would have done something racist

Were you held back at school ?
Where i drank from the font of knowledge you merely gargled.

You're telling uneducated/racist people to get an education. Come on man, you know they don't like to expand their minds.
How dare you call me racist you prick

No it doesn't. Go away, do some learning in law, come back and apologise for being wrong.
Youre wrong.......hard for you to take but youll survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back