Shots and explosions outside of Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow - this thread has morphed into a mud slinging competition.

Are we still blaming the international Muslim community for this attack?

People who go around accusing people of racism without any evidence whatsoever are lower than low, IMO.

But carry on, I'm glad you find such a serious accusation funny.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

1) Someone has called you a nasty word on the internet. So what.

2) You may or may not be racist and I wouldn't ever want to accuse you of it, but it's not as if your posts are completely at odds with that accusation. You're 10 degrees to the right at the best of times.

1) Someone has called you a nasty word on the internet. So what.

Yeah, so what. Maybe I over reacted.

2) You may or may not be racist and I wouldn't ever want to accuse you of it, but it's not as if your posts are completely at odds with that accusation. You're 10 degrees to the right at the best of times.

Well, it all depends on your viewpoint. If you want to take a very simplistic viewpoint, then criticising islam = racist. If you want to give it a bit more thought, you would realise it is the completely removed from that.

One of islams biggest protections from criticism is most of it's adherents happen to be non white, meaning a lot of people immediately scream racism if anyone says anything bad about it.

Wow - this thread has morphed into a mud slinging competition.

Are we still blaming the international Muslim community for this attack?

Lost track, racists and paedophiles are in the running now I think. And people are grassing others up, but not sure why cos posts have been deleted apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back