Shots and explosions outside of Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im not kidding. Youve crossed a line

I'm not calling you a nonce or sex offender you precious tool so dont even think of going down that route.

The point is when an offence becomes an offence through the spiral of offending behaviour,I just used the example of a course I went on.

Report me to roger all you like

You've crossed an internet based line drawn in cyberspace there mate
It bends near the black hole but he was nowhere near it.

--------'-----------

Implying id excuse the behaviour of a paedo is tantamount to accusing me of being sympathetic to them. You lost the argument so resorted to that.

Well he brought nonces into it for some daft reason a few pages ago.

If Bancho strikes,make sure you gas this loon in the pyatt
I suggest you re read....i did not bring them into it i replied in no uncertain terms.
Youre out of order.
Grovelling to your mates to gas all you like. Shows you lost the reasoned discussion.

Last edited:
It bends near the black hole but he was nowhere near it.

--------'-----------

Implying id excuse the behaviour of a paedo is tantamount to accusing me of being sympathetic to them. You lost the argument so resorted to that.

I suggest you re read....i did not bring them into it i replied in no uncertain terms.
Youre out of order.
Grovelling to your mates to gas all you like. Shows you lost the reasoned discussion.

Page 129 in response to Duff man you did.

You also got upset and accused someone of calling you a racist when they did no such thing.

You are clearly pissed,or just stupid

Page 129 in response to Duff man you did.

You also got upset and accused someone of calling you a racist when they did no such thing.

You are clearly pissed,or just stupid
I replied to a comment and didnt get vexed or angry......it was a joking riposte after id used myself as an example.

YOU crossed a line. No ifs or buts. The logical thing would have been to step back....not continue to dig and abuse.

I replied to a comment and didnt get vexed or angry......it was a joking riposte after id used myself as an example.

YOU crossed a line. No ifs or buts. The logical thing would have been to step back....not continue to dig and abuse.

Well we wont agree on that.

Wonder if this report leads to a banning?

Well we wont agree on that.

Wonder if this report leads to a banning?
Well after what you said i would normally say i hope so. It was offensive.
Perhaps you didnt mean it that way so im prepared to draw a line under it.......but i would never go that way.....ever. and i take the piss with the best of them and expect at least as much back. Well leave it at that.

Edit......Its gone so over

Last edited:
Well after what you said i would normally say i hope so. It was offensive.
Perhaps you didnt mean it that way so im prepared to draw a line under it.......but i would never go that way.....ever. and i take the piss with the best of them and expect at least as much back. Well leave it at that.

Edit......Its gone so over

When you chill out I'll point out what I learned on the course,may chanhe how you view ALL offending behaviour

I quoted the post where you replied to duff man who had in turn just replied to Five.

You want to watch what you are saying you sniveling prick.

Why don't you back up your accusation with a link?
Oh I'm so scared of these angry outbursts. Please don't hurt me. I'm so sowwy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back