Shoplifting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw a canny scuffle between a security guard and a woman with her elderly mother in boots the other week. Proper rolling about the floor.

She cried rape, then got her boobs out. Then her mother who has no legs and in a wheelchair was ramming him.

As they were wrestling loads of knicked stuff was falling out various pockets

No legs and a strap-on?

Recently I was in B&Q and used a tape measure to check the stuff I was getting and just instinctively put the tape measure in my pocket as I have one the same. Bought my stuff and walked out got to the car and felt my pocket and thought fuck I've just stole this.

So I tried to go back in but it was closing and they wouldn't let me back in. So I waited for a staff member to come out and was like I've accidentally stole this but I can't get back in to give it back. They didn't care and just wanted to get home, made me wonder how easy it would be to intentionally steal from these places, must happen a lot.
I had the opposite.
Two fckwits going all starsky and hutch on me insisting i go into the security office.
They were chuffed to fck they had nabbed a bad un insisting on playing the cctv clearly showing me picking up three drill bits when i had only paid for two.
It was only when i insisted on them continuing the tape clearly showing me putting one back they realised they were making twats of themselves.
wankers still tried to be clever and intimidating but just came over as a pair of tossers

:evil:

I had the opposite.
Two fckwits going all starsky and hutch on me insisting i go into the security office.
They were chuffed to fck they had nabbed a bad un insisting on playing the cctv clearly showing me picking up three drill bits when i had only paid for two.
It was only when i insisted on them continuing the tape clearly showing me putting one back they realised they were making twats of themselves.
wankers still tried to be clever and intimidating but just came over as a pair of tossers

:evil:
Did you play the naval hero with PTSD card?

There was a programme on the other week showing a security guard grabbing hold of a shoplifter. They both fell to the ground and one of the bottles the thief had stashed, smashed and caused him massive injuries. He died. Think the security guard got off.

There was a programme on the other week showing a security guard grabbing hold of a shoplifter. They both fell to the ground and one of the bottles the thief had stashed, smashed and caused him massive injuries. He died. Think the security guard got off.

Good

As kids me and a mate got caught knicking in Woolies. Manager took us into a room at the back of the shop and read us the riot act,threatening with Police etc. Let us off with a caution on the proviso we wrote our names on a piece of paper and promise never to steal again. I was absolutely shittin mesel. Me mate......he knicked his lovely Parker pen.

"If you ever set foot in this store again, you'll be speaking Christmas in Juvenile Hall, Kapish!?"

Logon or register to see this image

I was walking into Asda and saw a lad in a wheelchair nicking two crates of beer leaving the store with two staff chasing him. Unsurprisingly he got caught but his accomplice got away

Security guards sometimes do, alot of them now use powers of detention until rozzers turn up then use civil remedies.

Second point isn't quite true, ask @Frijj, he got to the first lesson or so in police academy
Mahoney?

Lifted

And criminal record

Even for £11 worth of gear after spending hundreds
Wow. I always thought there had to be some kind of intent

Last edited:
I suspect that you're a wind-up account but if not, you're an arsehole. For your one blade you have rendered the rest of the pack unsaleable. But, hey-ho, you got your one blade.

Oh, no you didn't! :lol:
not a wind-up marra just a moment of madness, and as for the open packet they will have ended up selling them as singles for more money and it will stop the next person who also only wants one blade ending up in my situation. :eek:

Saw a canny scuffle between a security guard and a woman with her elderly mother in boots the other week. Proper rolling about the floor.

She cried rape, then got her boobs out. Then her mother who has no legs and in a wheelchair was ramming him.

As they were wrestling loads of knicked stuff was falling out various pockets

Two of the northeasts biggest shopplifters those two. They're always in n out of jail :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back