Shoplifting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone has the power of a Citizens arrest providing that there is reasonable suspicion of a criminal offence having being committed. The problem with this instance is that the person involved had not left the immediate area before being challenged. Hope this helps.

Does not leave to leave the immediate area for the offence to be complete

Everyone has the power of a Citizens arrest providing that there is reasonable suspicion of a criminal offence having being committed. The problem with this instance is that the person involved had not left the immediate area before being challenged. Hope this helps.

It doesn't help because it is not true. A fair bit of detail has been left out

My cousin is a copper and only about two weeks before he was telling me how the security in B&Q are right on top, and they have a bit of a reputation for being over the top like wanna be coppers! security asked me why i was stealing i told him that if they had reasonable prices like Ability Supplies i would not need to! it was just a moment of madness TBF :eek:
The bloke who jumped on me fancied himself as a MMA fighter like.

Tried to put a choke hold on me as he jumped on my back. Only I leaned over and he missed completely.

I was scared to go in a b and q for months afterwards, even in another town :lol:

There's nothing more satisfying than scanning exotic fruit through as onions, so I'm told.
Thats still shoplifting :rolleyes:

And im bitter on that topic having once bought a single large onion and had it scanned by the check out operator as f***ing fresh GINGER :mad: cost about £2.20 :rolleyes:

And as usual they coin it in because I couldnt be arsed to take it back.

The bloke who jumped on me fancied himself as a MMA fighter like.

Tried to put a choke hold on me as he jumped on my back. Only I leaned over and he missed completely.

I was scared to go in a b and q for months afterwards, even in another town :lol:
I would have loved to have seen that like! :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back