Shithole Countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother lives in New Jersey and is high up in a big company, he fuckin loves him!

Apparently the share prices in the US are class since he came in and sorted things out. I’ll take notice of what he says not some of the political SMB experts, it amazes me how many experts we have on this forum in everyday jobs. :lol:

My brother lives in New Jersey and is high up in a big company, he fuckin loves him!

Apparently the share prices in the US are class since he came in and sorted things out. I’ll take notice of what he says not some of the political SMB experts, it amazes me how many experts we have on this forum in everyday jobs. :lol:
On every subject as well!!
Threads about;
Cafes: turns into master chef.
Songs: turns into a session with john peel.
Bands: turns into unsigned live.
Bin collections: turns into question time.
Not leaving myself out here mind I'm as bad as the next poster.
But there is 2 or 3 on here who are f***ing experts on everything.

Last edited:
On every subject as well!!
Threads about;
Cafes: turns into master chef.
Songs: turns into a session with john peel.
Bands: turns into unsigned live.
Bin collections: turns into question time.
Not leaving myself out here mind I'm as bad as the next poster.
But there is 2 or 3 on here who are f***ing experts on everything.
It’s unreal mate, I love this place!

I can't believe there are people on this thread who think this kind of behaviour from the President of the United States is praiseworthy.

I'm less surprised than you

You called me fuckin Einstein because you obviously concluded that my opinion was contrary to yours.
And yes there are Somalian gangs causing bother in the cities of this country that isn't a lie, do your f***ing homework.
And I reiterate, you're a fuckin bellend.

How many Somali gangs? How big are the gangs? How many cities are they causing bother in? What kind of bother?

Last edited:
I've just seen that post. How interesting that the only aspect of gang violence in Moss Side you cared to introduce to the discussion was that some of the participants are Muslim immigrants
Ah fuckin hell.
Another trying to put people in neat little boxes.
Fuck off.

With your command of English, level of humility and lack of educational qualifications?
I think I'll pass. Mate.
Ignorance combined with arrogance is a lethal combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back