Shithole Countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, I'm sure it's all a big misunderstanding and the fact you started in about Somalian gangs terrorising the streets in a thread about immigration is just a coincidence
You haven’t got a clue.
You presume this presume that haven’t got half the brains you were born with.
Silly little man.

How many Somali gangs? How big are the gangs? How many cities are they causing bother in? What kind of bother?

I can't be arsed to read back over the back and forth between the usual posters, but Somalis are notorious for being blade happy and being in huge packs around this way. Not excusing other gang members, but there's f***ing loads of them round my way and loads were even shifted from a notorious estate down the road for their activities.

I can't be arsed to read back over the back and forth between the usual posters, but Somalis are notorious for being blade happy and being in huge packs around this way. Not excusing other gang members, but there's f***ing loads of them round my way and loads were even shifted from a notorious estate down the road for their activities.
Care to comment Ben?

Even though you’re a first hand witness, he’ll find some way to say you’re talking shite.

So are you or are you not in favour of stigmatising a whole group of people?

I didn't stigmatise a whole group. Given the context of the conversation, and the post itself infact, I thought it was evident that it was in particular reference to those associated with gangs.

He said he didn't say that, but agreed with the sentiment.

Who knows, but there is certainly a witch hunt out there for him. Doesn't help that he's a wanker like.

You know people can read what you've posted on the thread, right?
And read the vitriol what you post:

“Oh no, Somali gangs have broken the previously untouched idyllic peace of the paradise that is Moss Side, and the gentle, non-violent indigenous peoples of that part of Manchester are all aflutter”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back