Shithole Countries

If you’re a cleaner, or anyone on a low wage, then my point is you aren’t contributing, in a net position. Or at least that’s my understanding of it. That’s regardless of nationality or place of birth. My argument is, if someone from a non eu country applies to live in the UK and has no skills and/or doesn’t speak English, it’s obvious from the getgo that these people will not be net contributers or offer any real benefit to British society. On the balance of probabilities, they will be more likely to be a liability to society. Why are we letting them in?
In that case why do we let British born people who won’t be a real benefit to society have access to the same stuff?

In that case why do we let British born people who won’t be a real benefit to society have access to the same stuff?
1. Because it's complicated to define what a real benefit to society is to assess.
2. If we used the equation of what you pay in tax vs. receive in benefits, it would be interesting to see how many people actually contribute; the cost of being born and basic education would take the average FT worker more than a decade just to pay that back.

You started the insults.

Grow some balls, you snowflake.

You mentioned Somalian gangs roaming the streets, which (as everyone knows for a fact) is very very wide of the mark. It's a comment that propagates fear based on a lie, much like saying all people from Haiti have AIDS or that all Mexicans are rapists. Or, for that matter. that all Muslims are terrorists.

I asked you to back up your claim, using language that (I hoped) might have you respond with something thought-out or even based on fact.

But, no. I'm now a bellend and you're intimating that I'm bullying you. And you're still avoiding the question.

Grow some balls, you snowflake.

You mentioned Somalian gangs roaming the streets, which (as everyone knows for a fact) is very very wide of the mark. It's a comment that propagates fear based on a lie, much like saying all people from Haiti have AIDS or that all Mexicans are rapists. Or, for that matter. that all Muslims are terrorists.

I asked you to back up your claim, using language that (I hoped) might have you respond with something thought-out or even based on fact.

But, no. I'm now a bellend and you're intimating that I'm bullying you. And you're still avoiding the question.
You called me fuckin Einstein because you obviously concluded that my opinion was contrary to yours.
And yes there are Somalian gangs causing bother in the cities of this country that isn't a lie, do your f***ing homework.
And I reiterate, you're a fuckin bellend.

You called me fuckin Einstein because you obviously concluded that my opinion was contrary to yours.
And yes there are Somalian gangs causing bother in the cities of this country that isn't a lie, do your f***ing homework.

They've never actually affected your life have they? These Somalian gangs running rampant on the streets. I would put a large sum of money that they haven't affected 99% of the posters on this board either.

okay, I'll accept I'm a bellend if you tell me which cities (providing hyperlinks to genuine news articles would be handy, too)

The man is clearly a wanker ,but he says exactly what the man on the street thinks in regards to his politics .

Good on him for being like that and not being afraid to tell it how it is ,need a bit of that within our own government .

I'd have Trump over May anyday

okay, I'll accept I'm a bellend if you tell me which cities (providing hyperlinks to genuine news articles would be handy, too)

Logon or register to see this image

They've never actually affected your life have they? These Somalian gangs running rampant on the streets. I would put a large sum of money that they haven't affected 99% of the posters on this board either.
Well that's ok then.
Just the so called 1% who they have terrorised.

So you want me to do your homework for you.
You're unaware that there are Somali gangs operating in this country? You don't know that?

Yes, but WHERE?!?! That's all I asked.

It seems there are far too many folk on here that are more than happy to post comments and "facts" as if they know what they're talking about.
To simply make a statement that Somalian gangs are terrorising UK streets doesn't stop an intrigued poster asking "where?"

You've made at least 6 or 7 posts since the question was asked. Perhaps your time would have been better spent backing up your statement with facts instead of getting your knickers in a twist.

Back