Shithole Countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh no, Somali gangs have broken the previously untouched idyllic peace of the paradise that is Moss Side, and the gentle, non-violent indigenous peoples of that part of Manchester are all aflutter
Well that's ok then.
We have our own scumbags to deal with, so we'll just add to the flames my importing every fucker elses.
I see you little mate Benno likes that.

Well that's ok then.
We have our own scumbags to deal with, so we'll just add to the flames my importing every fucker elses.
I see you little mate Benno likes that.

Or alternatively, let's only ever identify that something is a problem if Muslims are involved, and never ever say a thing about it otherwise, not that this seems in any way suspect or anything, ooooh no

Or alternatively, let's only ever identify that something is a problem if Muslims are involved, and never ever say a thing about it otherwise, not that this seems in any way suspect or anything, ooooh no
I've never once mentioned the word Muslims on this thread only you have done that, apart from stigmatising the whole of Moss Side.

some context on what trump's shitholes were...

"Then in a separate part of the conversation when they were referencing the diversity visa lottery, President Trump referred to people coming from Africa as coming from “shithole countries.”

Again, I’m not saying this is better. Just that this is what happened, per my source. 5/"

thread...

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/951814037960085504

Rampant virtue signalling on this thread. 'Ooh, I really hate racists, me.

Not to mention the virtue signalling of "Ooh, I really care about gang violence / women's rights / the welfare of vulnerable children (but only in specific cases where it's an opportunity to blame it all on effnicks)"

So you're only bothered about the specific people in that gang, even though you cited this gang as a reason to have a problem with immigration in general?
When have I ever said I have s problem with immigration in general?
You see, putting people in boxes again because of a sentence or two on the internet.

Not to mention the virtue signalling of "Ooh, I really care about gang violence / women's rights / the welfare of vulnerable children (but only in specific cases where it's an opportunity to blame it all on effnicks)"
Are u Ben's big brother or summat?
This Vinegar lad's wiped the floor with u both here like...

When have I ever said I have s problem with immigration in general?
You see, putting people in boxes again because of a sentence or two on the internet.

Yeah, I'm sure it's all a big misunderstanding and the fact you started in about Somalian gangs terrorising the streets in a thread about immigration is just a coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back