Shithole Countries

Yes, but WHERE?!?! That's all I asked.

It seems there are far too many folk on here that are more than happy to post comments and "facts" as if they know what they're talking about.
To simply make a statement that Somalian gangs are terrorising UK streets doesn't stop an intrigued poster asking "where?"

You've made at least 6 or 7 posts since the question was asked. Perhaps your time would have been better spent backing up your statement with facts instead of getting your knickers in a twist.
So why don't you prove there isn't?
You're too busy from your first put down of Einstein trying to label me as a rabid immigrant hating Nazi.
London, Sheffield, Glasgow, Edinburgh and believe it or not Bournemouth are just a few places that have been affected.
You probably know all this and are in denial or which wouldn't surprise me at all you simply don't know this.

You're too busy from your first put down of Einstein trying to label me as a rabid immigrant hating Nazi.
London, Sheffield, Glasgow, Edinburgh and believe it or not Bournemouth are just a few places that have been affected.
You probably know all this and are in denial or which wouldn't surprise me at all you simply don't know this.
:D :D

This place, man.

You called me fuckin Einstein because you obviously concluded that my opinion was contrary to yours.
And yes there are Somalian gangs causing bother in the cities of this country that isn't a lie, do your f***ing homework.
And I reiterate, you're a fuckin bellend.

You're scared of them aren't you?...the Somalians...come on, you can say it....we won't think you're a soft shite

I would strongly suggest herbal tea as an alternative to whatever triple espresso treacle you're drinking this afternoon.

And while the kettle's boiling, what about posting some links, eh?

You're scared of them aren't you?...the Somalians...come on, you can say it....we won't think you're a soft shite
Terrified mate, fuckin terrified.

I would strongly suggest herbal tea as an alternative to whatever triple espresso treacle you're drinking this afternoon.

And while the kettle's boiling, what about posting some links, eh?
A cop out eh? You're beat.
Now kindly leave the room and don't trip over that tail between your legs on the way out.

Terrified mate, fuckin terrified.
A cop out eh? You're beat.
Now kindly leave the room and don't trip over that tail between your legs on the way out.

ah, bless.

Never called you "a rabid immigrant hating Nazi", but if the glove fits eh?
You be terrified, that'll improve their cause, no end (wherever they are)
As for being "beat", I'm not the one totally unable to back up a statement with anything other than insults.
Has that kettle boiled yet?

But why should the US or UK tax payer pay for this? Sure if there’s some highly qualified doctor who wants to come from a third world country, likelihood is they’ll be a net contributor to the public purse. But..how many come over from third world countries and end up working as cleaners, in Starbucks etc. They are net receivers, for want of a better word. They add nothing to the public purse or society for the most part. The tax payer is essentially subsiding them. If they have nothing to add, why are we allowing them in? People go on about brexit and immigration, but we’re letting more non EU citizens in than EU citizens. Mainly from India, Africa, Pakistan etc. Its double bubble because we’re paying these countries aid, then some of their citizens are coming over here and getting tax credits, using the NHS etc.

Giving birth costs the NHS £25k roughly - if a lass comes over from africa and works as a cleaner for two years, how much tax and NI will she have paid? £500? If she has a kid, look what she’s cost the tax payer.

What? I say, WHAT??? You sure about that?

I can see your point and some of it i agree with. however, where do you draw the line? there are equally as many, maybe more, born and bred British people who have contributed £0, never mind £500 national insurance, and taken more in terms of social housing, NHS, education etc... what makes these people more deserving than those coming here to work? i'm not saying i know the answer, i just don't believe that someone born in a foreign country is any more or less of a human being than someone born here.

i'd prefer us all to stop demonising immigrants, the unemployed, people on the sick, people in low paid unskilled jobs etc.. and focus attention on why the 'establishment' create this environment for their own gains. its all divide and conquer tactics.

this country would be on its knees without unskilled, low paid immigrant workers. do we really think that the british unemployed are going to fill all of the cleaning, fruit picking, 24 hour garages, manual labour, factories, take aways etc.. ?

And that is our problem isn't it? Some of our so-called underclass are too arrogant to accept menial work.

Last edited:
@vinegar hill In the vain hope that you might follow my example, I looked at Wikipedia, "Somalis in the UK"

There's lots of stuff about the growth of a community within the UK since the 20s', that was interesting.
I read about the plight of asylum seekers in the 80's & 90s, bleak stuff.
Population & distribution was a bit wordy, but the chapters on language, religion and employment fascinated me - as did the bit about successful Somali sportsmen.
Music and media was a revelation, and I was surprised to see how much khat seems to play in a Somali life.
Just what the future holds for them was hinted at within further chapters. I did learn quite a bit, so thanks for that.

Oh, it didn't mention Somali gangs running the streets of Britain, by the way. Not once.

If you’re a cleaner, or anyone on a low wage, then my point is you aren’t contributing, in a net position. Or at least that’s my understanding of it. That’s regardless of nationality or place of birth. My argument is, if someone from a non eu country applies to live in the UK and has no skills and/or doesn’t speak English, it’s obvious from the getgo that these people will not be net contributers or offer any real benefit to British society. On the balance of probabilities, they will be more likely to be a liability to society. Why are we letting them in?

your question is a good one and prompts me to ask what these people say to immigration authorities to justify their being let in to the country? My initial thought is that they justify admission on family grounds, so how will say, a person from Ghana who cannot speak English and who has no relatives here, justify his admission?

ah, bless.

Never called you "a rabid immigrant hating Nazi", but if the glove fits eh?
You be terrified, that'll improve their cause, no end (wherever they are)
As for being "beat", I'm not the one totally unable to back up a statement with anything other than insults.
Has that kettle boiled yet?
Yes you're beat, and well beat at that.
You haven't got a clue.

I'll admit I'm beat if you hoy those links up.
Oh hang on, we've been here before haven't we with the bellend thing?
Never mind.
There's dozens I could hoy up and you know it.
I'm not going to do that for a clown like you, when you know it's all there, I'm busy at work, I don't really know why i'm wasting time with you.
It's all there from The Guardian, The Evening Standard to The Daily Mail.
Why don't you check it yourself "Einstein".

There's dozens I could hoy up and you know it.
I'm not going to do that for a clown like you, when you know it's all there, I'm busy at work, I don't really know why i'm wasting time with you.
It's all there from The Guardian, The Evening Standard to The Daily Mail.
Why don't you check it yourself "Einstein".

Only you can answer that one, sunshine!

I've been reading all about it on Wikipedia, as you know. No mention of street gangs.

Wikipedia :):):):)

Just think about all that time "wasted" by responding to me when you could have been reading up on stuff, like I have.
You might have learned something, like I did.
Then again, I might just have an ill-conceived & narrow-minded agenda to reinforce in as many ways possible. Like you have.

Back