Shit Next Door Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you following him about like?
:lol: 2 different nonces.

1 was a young bloke that got done for shagging a 13 year old. The parent/brother ended up finding him and putting him in hospital.

The other was an old bloke that used to sit outside at 3pm and watch the schoolkids walk past. He openly admitted to people that he "liked them young".

Fuck, put a shiver down my back just writing that last part.

Topper neighbours both sides.

In the last gaff had a new neighbour who started development without talking to me about it so I put his through a party wall dispute which cost him upwards of £4k

Had a flat in Pelaw where the downstairs neighbours were lunatics (started out canny). Had a set to with him and that was that but I did hear that he got sent to prison the next year as him and his mate beat a random lad to death in Heworth metro

I remember that. I lived in flats in Pelaw for years.

My current neighbours are spot on.

One neighbour was a marine. His bedroom had an adjoining wall with ours. You could always tell it was his last few days before deployment as he had a few all night parties.

At one of these parties him and a couple of girls were having a whale of a time bouncing on the bed at 4am, when we heard an almighty clatter followed by one of the girls shouting, “You’ve fucked me off the bed”.

Sold up just before he was due from one deployment.
:lol:

Spot on now i've moved to semi rural Murton
End of the 3 block of townhouses,my neighbours a early 30s couple ,two kids .Spot on .Little chat over the fence every now and again
My old city ctr street in general was a pain,parking,passing loud mouths,neighbours son left to his own devices to discover cannabis and all that goes with it

Got a right set of scratters next door. From what I gather it's an older rough woman, her rough adult son and daughter, and her fat grandchildren.

Can hear them most days through the wall when we're quiet. Kids crying all the time and their thick as mince, crack head looking radgey of a Mar constantly screaming at them in a rough as fuck, heavy Sunderland accent to shut up, get down off there, get the fuck off that now, etc. She's been round to collect parcels a few times and she looks like an old miners satchel with a fake tan.

Got a right set of scratters next door. From what I gather it's an older rough woman, her rough adult son and daughter, and her fat grandchildren.

Can hear them most days through the wall when we're quiet. Kids crying all the time and their thick as mince, crack head looking radgey of a Mar constantly screaming at them in a rough as fuck, heavy Sunderland accent to shut up, get down off there, get the fuck off that now, etc. She's been round to collect parcels a few times and she looks like an old miners satchel with a fake tan.
canny

Never have any bother with mine. They're mainly all older people so no loud parties etc.

My next door neighbour is n his 70s & he's the noisiest neighbour I've ever had. Blasts his Music & TV out at a volume that drowns mine out through a staircase cavity, dividing wall & another room & dividing wall. He's not deaf though, I swore at him under my breath as he turned away so he couldn't have seen my mouth move & he turned sharply back. He's fallen out with every neighbour on the other side since he moved in but the rest have all been renters & buggered off after 6 months when their lease was up. I actually thought he was dead for about 3 months as his place was empty but then he turned up at 6 one morning hammering on my door, bright yellow & shaking like a leaf, wanting me to give or go & get him some vodka.

He seriously needs braying but he's only about 5 foot tall & skinny so there's no way I can win. If I go through the Council it goes on record & my place becomes unsellable & if I threaten him I come out of it looking like the bully

My next door neighbour is n his 70s & he's the noisiest neighbour I've ever had. Blasts his Music & TV out at a volume that drowns mine out through a staircase cavity, dividing wall & another room & dividing wall. He's not deaf though, I swore at him under my breath as he turned away so he couldn't have seen my mouth move & he turned sharply back. He's fallen out with every neighbour on the other side since he moved in but the rest have all been renters & buggered off after 6 months when their lease was up. I actually thought he was dead for about 3 months as his place was empty but then he turned up at 6 one morning hammering on my door, bright yellow & shaking like a leaf, wanting me to give or go & get him some vodka.

He seriously needs braying but he's only about 5 foot tall & skinny so there's no way I can win. If I go through the Council it goes on record & my place becomes unsellable & if I threaten him I come out of it looking like the bully
Get him sectioned.

You don't live in Houghton any chance do you? My old neighbours would have hot tub parties with music blasting until after 3am on a Sunday night/Monday morning in February.

Nah mate, but sounds like a rough time

nah never. However I’ve received letters out the blue off the local council in regards to my noise level so I guess I was the annoying neighbour.
If anyone had spoke to me I’d have fixed the issue, I didn’t even know I was doing anything wrong

So maybe just speak to them

Too late av slashed his tyres

Our downstairs neighbours have been in a huff with us for months now because we wouldn’t let them “be a bit cheeky” and let them “nick a bit” of the communal hallway/entrance to the building so they could remodel their living room. :lol:
Let them do it then call the building inspectors to make them restore it. Should bankrupt them and then you can get some new neighbours!;)

Had an all out war with our old next door neighbour over a boundary envelope (which had been in the same place since before either of us had ever lived there - we replaced it because it was rotting he didn’t pay us a penny then started a legal battle 3 years later).

My parents are currently in the middle of one (batshit crazy woman who turned on them when they refused to hang up on another neighbour with her) but move house on 16th August. I’m 99% sure that their neighbour deliberately ran out behind my car when I was reversing out of their drive after dropping the kids off this morning.

Let them do it then call the building inspectors to make them restore it. Should bankrupt them and then you can get some new neighbours!;)

They said they were going to “draw up the plans” so I expected them to have got a professional mock up done and perhaps spoken to a solicitor regarding compensation and whatnot.

They put a f***ing hand drawn sketch under my door and wrote on that they wanted an answer by the end of the day. When I told them no they said they’d had their hearts set on it and they were devastated.

A week or two later they texted me saying they’d be happy to give me some money if that was the problem. I just ignored them, f***ing idiots.

They said they were going to “draw up the plans” so I expected them to have got a professional mock up done and perhaps spoken to a solicitor regarding compensation and whatnot.

They put a f***ing hand drawn sketch under my door and wrote on that they wanted an answer by the end of the day. When I told them no they said they’d had their hearts set on it and they were devastated.

A week or two later they texted me saying they’d be happy to give me some money if that was the problem. I just ignored them, f***ing idiots.
:eek::):D:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back