Shit Next Door Neighbours

We've one chap that is a bit nosey but harmless.

Similar age family to one side, the Mum can be heard screaming at the kids often but they're no harm.

We certainly have not the best, but everyone who lives near us is very forgiving or at least haven't said anything.

A couple of weeks ago one of the massive houses around half a mile away had a concert in there back garden. Some SKA mc type was banging on at about 1 in the morning with hundreds cheering. Wasnt ideal and then the dodgy types had a steam engine on the go at 1:30ish.

We've one chap that is a bit nosey but harmless.

Similar age family to one side, the Mum can be heard screaming at the kids often but they're no harm.

We certainly have not the best, but everyone who lives near us is very forgiving or at least haven't said anything.

A couple of weeks ago one of the massive houses around half a mile away had a concert in there back garden. Some SKA mc type was banging on at about 1 in the morning with hundreds cheering. Wasnt ideal and then the dodgy types had a steam engine on the go at 1:30ish.
Sounds class I would of been around there.

Topper neighbours both sides.

In the last gaff had a new neighbour who started development without talking to me about it so I put his through a party wall dispute which cost him upwards of £4k

Had a flat in Pelaw where the downstairs neighbours were lunatics (started out canny). Had a set to with him and that was that but I did hear that he got sent to prison the next year as him and his mate beat a random lad to death in Heworth metro

Our old street was horrific mind.

About a fortnight before we moved a lad on the street was cleared of murder so all of the ronkers were partying for a week. I was dreading our buyers paying a visit to the street or reading any local newspapers.

Had one neighbour who was generally pretty decent but she used to try and feed every living thing in the garden.

She had names for various birds & hedgehogs and I would often be woke up during the early hours by her calling them. She would spend hours during the night talking to them.

She had plates all down the path filled with food that you would hear rattling about, im sure it was mostly rats and not hedgehogs.

The pigeons were so overfed and overweight that when they would land on the roof you could feel it.

Cats from around the area would congregate in the gardens trying to catch the birds, the patio underneath my bedroom window became some kind of cat UFC arena.

The next door neighbour can be regularly heard screaming at his lass, he's got serious issues. If he's home alone he just belts out random screams. And whenever we've had a delivery while we're at work and they say they've left it at their house, they never seem to have it.

Many years ago we lived in a little hamlet with a communal grassed square. We all got on about 12 cottages and one arse who thought himself above us. What an ignorant $%^£"&(. In the summer we used to have barbeques that lasted until god know what time. Other times if it was nice someone would just be sitting out with a beer and gradually all of us would join in and that was another night gone. No cars in the square - parking was out the back. Evryone moved on except the arse and I am told it is a bloody awful place now nobody gets on at all. Shame.

Had one neighbour who was generally pretty decent but she used to try and feed every living thing in the garden.

She had names for various birds & hedgehogs and I would often be woke up during the early hours by her calling them. She would spend hours during the night talking to them.

She had plates all down the path filled with food that you would hear rattling about, im sure it was mostly rats and not hedgehogs.

The pigeons were so overfed and overweight that when they would land on the roof you could feel it.

Cats from around the area would congregate in the gardens trying to catch the birds, the patio underneath my bedroom window became some kind of cat UFC arena.

Woman out of the back of me keeps feeding these pigeons..twats are shitting arl ower..it's going to stop like..bi carbonate of soda on a bit bread or an air rifle appearing soon.

loud as fuck talking shite in the back garden, at this time!

But aye, anyone had particularly bad neighbours?

Maybe ones who you’ve had altercations with even?

You don't live in Houghton any chance do you? My old neighbours would have hot tub parties with music blasting until after 3am on a Sunday night/Monday morning in February.

Back