Shit Next Door Neighbours

Honestly man. I'm going to do a drawing of what they did and hoy it up, giz a second...

Edit:

Logon or register to see this image

They also wrote on the bottom that as a thank you for letting them do it, they'd redecorate the hallway and "put up a nice big mirror" to make sure we didn't lose any light.
"Entrane" the cheeky buggers want to nick the letter c as well!

Not a problem from any of my neighbours probably because we are all 50+
But because I'm retired every Amazon, Parcel Force etc driver know I'll take in deliveries, one neighbour told me he had stuck me down as his alternative address cheeky basa.
Always give the boxes a good shake, tell my wife Sharon across the street seems to have ordered a 12inch brutaliser dildo,

My neighbours are rather notorious in the village. One is locked up now, but the best was when one of their family robbed the local bookies then took the wife next door hostage with gun. Armed police raided the house twice. Was class entertainment. Bloke throw a chair and all sorts out the window.

My neighbours are rather notorious in the village. One is locked up now, but the best was when one of their family robbed the local bookies then took the wife next door hostage with gun. Armed police raided the house twice. Was class entertainment. Bloke throw a chair and all sorts out the window.
Brilliant. Hoying liquorice out the window man. Some folk.

Jim Macdonald was one of your neighbours? :eek:

Honestly man. I'm going to do a drawing of what they did and hoy it up, giz a second...

Edit:

Logon or register to see this image

They also wrote on the bottom that as a thank you for letting them do it, they'd redecorate the hallway and "put up a nice big mirror" to make sure we didn't lose any light.

I understand the principal (and I would have done the same TBH), but c'mon, this wasn't going to affect you at all :lol:

You should have submitted plans to bring your front door forward to the end of the alcove, so your neighbours could only enter their house via yours.

Old people die though John and shit bags move in .

The little old lady next door semi died a couple of years ago and we worried who we would get when her family stuck it up for sale.
Used to watch everyone coming to view it just in case we had to turn up the hifi and start shouting if they seemed dodgy.
No need to have worried, down-sizing divorcee moved in.

Never spoke to the neighbours at my old house at all. One night I was lying in bed with my lass at the time and we could hear them next door shagging. They were never that loud so it was never much of a problem, just the occasional creak.. and then all of a sudden it stopped and there was a loud crack sound. The lass said "you've been a very VERY naughty boy". Well we burst out laughing. Which they obviously heard and lots of shuffling took place. Never spoke to them all the way till I left either.

I understand the principal (and I would have done the same TBH), but c'mon, this wasn't going to affect you at all :lol:

You should have submitted plans to bring your front door forward to the end of the alcove, so your neighbours could only enter their house via yours.

That piece of hallway is worth about 8 grand, and I don’t want their door opening in front of mine.

The little old lady next door semi died a couple of years ago and we worried who we would get when her family stuck it up for sale.
Used to watch everyone coming to view it just in case we had to turn up the hifi and start shouting if they seemed dodgy.
No need to have worried, down-sizing divorcee moved in.

Did she come back to life like ?

Arnly the yapping little dogs that piss us off
What is it with folk wanting these little mutts & sticking them out in the yard / garden for them to yap at owt that moves ?
Inconsiderate twats

I f***ing despise little yappy shitty bastard dogs. Whats the point in them? I'm sure their owners develope an immunity to the yapping. Yap yap f***ing yap. Fuck off ya pathetic excuse for a dog before i set the cat onto you

Currently got a Syrian family next door to us who are canny enough even if they seem to get a bit aggressive with each other every now and then also the old man constantly hammering and sawing away in the garden anytime there's a bit of sun gets a bit annoying. They seem to try to integrate too, put christmas decorations up, send christmas cards and currently have England flags up.

Oh just remembered the kid always wears a Newcastle top, ship the fuckers back!

Back