Shit Next Door Neighbours

Coopers tend to be the worst when they are dicks. Had a neighbour when I was a kid who was a sergeant at Washington police station. Hoyed a bucket of dirty water over me when I was about 8 for having a water fight with his kids, fell off a bun in the process and nearly broke my neck. His son was a little twat who terrorised the estate keying cars. He then got demoted at work for braying his wife and a had a heart attack shame the silly **** didn’t drop dead.
Aye this one is literally the worst human being i've ever met.. i never appreciated how good it was having good neighbours until they moved in next door.

All class apart from the house over the back.

There's a couple who are about 70, she's a snidey nosey witch.
I know for an absolute fact that in the last couple of weeks she's been talking about us to the family who we live next door to.
She also reported us to the council years back rather than mentioning a small matter in passing. That's when we were on speaking terms. I haven't spoken to her in about 2 years.
The owld witch over the back has been watching our next door neighbours. The lass had a few mates round and some tab butts ended up outside the border of their property, which I'm not saying is a good thing.

Witchy McWitch has been sweeping up all kinds of rubbish and hoying it back on their property. :neutral:

Surely a quick word is a better approach? Especially when she has no problem talking to them when she's sniping about us. :neutral:

Our neighbours to the left have just sold their house which is a shame as they're nice - except their dog which is a yappy little shithouse.
Our neughbour to the right is an alcoholic drug taking (and once growing) bellend who has a hernia so big if he coughs any harder he'll probably die

Canny to the right (postie) not much noise from them and i am conscious of his early starts, do let him know if we r having a bash to warn him off, nee bother!

Absolute fuckwits to the left, divorced mum with 25 year old lad. He’s schizo, OCD, ADHD, tourettes, always screaming, shouting, on the weed, never done a days work in his life. Coppers must have been 20 times, well known to all the authorities. God knows where they got the cash to buy the house. Came at me last year with a fence pole, had great pleasure in knocking the twat out in front of his ma, whilst defending myself/restraining him. Whisked off back into care, came back about 3 weeks later and gives his ma hell. They r always changing his medication and this is his trigger point. I don’t even acknowledge them or exchange pleasantries. He shouts at me from time to time from the safety of his house, think he learned his lesson. Quite useful being 6’2, 16st and a well trained and disciplined ex squaddie:lol:

In the process of buying a house. Current street are all sound and dont get any bother. Hope the new one is the same and neighbours are sound. Mrs is due our 2nd in september so will have a crying baby, a 3rd old, plus 3 dogs moving next door to them

Back