Shaving your own head

Is it difficult? If not, what's the best way of doing it?

I'm currently going to the barbers on a weekly basis for a number 1 all over and it's costing me more than when I had hair.

It does take some practice. I used to miss patches at first. Key is to constantly feel where you’re shaving and you’ll notice where you’ve missed hairs.

Luckily for me the mrs often offers to do mine for me once a week.

Every sunday morning before I jump in the shower I give it the once over wiyth no guard on. Been to the barbers once in 30 years. Funnily when a lass said I shave it because i'm bald I went unshaved for 6 weeks to prove I do indeed have a fine head of hair but just can't be fucked on with it.

Every sunday morning before I jump in the shower I give it the once over wiyth no guard on. Been to the barbers once in 30 years. Funnily when a lass said I shave it because i'm bald I went unshaved for 6 weeks to prove I do indeed have a fine head of hair but just can't be fucked on with it.
Hair is wasted on people like you :D. I'm not quite at the stage of needing to shave my head but reading this thread in anticipation of soon heading down this route :neutral:.

worse is if the guard comes off and shave a chunk out bald... then have no choice but to do NO.1 all over

I did that the first time I went to Dubai. Thought I’d do it a bit shorter obv with the heat but the guard came off and I had to whack it all off. Was great getting up in the morning and not having to fuck about with it like.

Is it difficult? If not, what's the best way of doing it?

I'm currently going to the barbers on a weekly basis for a number 1 all over and it's costing me more than when I had hair.
Just leave the top and grow those little fluffy bits at the side. I hear the Mad Professor look is going to THE look of 2020. :D

I did that the first time I went to Dubai. Thought I’d do it a bit shorter obv with the heat but the guard came off and I had to whack it all off. Was great getting up in the morning and not having to fuck about with it like.
you couldn't have smuggled "Just For Mini" into Dubai anyway mate ;)

The Wahl tends to be a bit clunky for a self-shave I find like. I like the Phillips one.

Philips one is very good and easy to use, used it for a good year now without any issues. Recommended

Back