Shaving your own head

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just use a Wahl, once a week, with no attachment comb, and on the lowest setting.

If you miss a bit while shaving yer head, nobody will laugh or dare point out your mistake, because you'll look as hard as nails.

My brorher bought me one of these for Christmas, but I've not used it yet.
I'll wait until my trusty Wahl is knackered, and then try the Remington.
I was converted, usually use a Wahl super taper with .5m comb, but the remington is a lot quicker & tidier cut imo (especially if it's one length)

The Wahl tends to be a bit clunky for a self-shave I find like. I like the Phillips one.

I was converted, usually use a Wahl super taper with .5m comb, but the remington is a lot quicker & tidier cut imo (especially if it's one length)
The Remington has the wider and curved blade, which should save time when shaving the hair.
It also has a lot of attachment combs which are no use to me.
My Wahl is still going strong, so will continue to use it for the time being.

Always go to the barbers mate, it sounds easy enough and it is after a few trys, but you don't want your clippers to pack in half way through a cut. :lol:
This happened to me before I started using a razor to do it. The clippers got stuck in me hair, so I had no option. Never used clippers since ( twenty odd years ago)

worse is if the guard comes off and shave a chunk out bald... then have no choice but to do NO.1 all over

Bic mine every 2 days cos me hairline resembles mr burns off the Simpsons. Takes about 5 minutes doing it and a feel proper manly after.

I use clippers to do the whole lot on no1, and my beard on no2 - then get my wife to tidy up the back bit and do a straight line

..........so ...er............get a wife ?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back