Shaving your own head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always go to the barbers mate, it sounds easy enough and it is after a few trys, but you don't want your clippers to pack in half way through a cut. :lol:

I’d be gutted to lose my hair so you have my sympathies but It is easy to shave it off and have done a few times. Just get a pair of clippers and have a go. No reason why you couldn’t manage.

Must be shit going bald like. :(
Yep. I’m off for my fortnightly haircut and beard trim tomorrow. They wax my nose and ears as well as stick a nice moisturiser on and scent. Going straight out after. You feel brand new and I love having a change of look every now and again.

I just use a Wahl, once a week, with no attachment comb, and on the lowest setting.

If you miss a bit while shaving yer head, nobody will laugh or dare point out your mistake, because you'll look as hard as nails.
My brorher bought me one of these for Christmas, but I've not used it yet.
I'll wait until my trusty Wahl is knackered, and then try the Remington.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it difficult? If not, what's the best way of doing it?

I'm currently going to the barbers on a weekly basis for a number 1 all over and it's costing me more than when I had hair.

Simple mate. When I'm finished, I get me better half to have a quick check over me napper, just to make sure I haven't missed any patches, but 9 times out of 10 it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back