Shaving your own head

Another vote for the Phillips rotating head shaver, when I used to have it as long as 0.5. Now I just take the lot off and use one of these Skull Shaver Pitbull Gold PRO Head and Face Shaver with Bonus CR-3 Blade

Not quite as good as using a BIC but less blood and easy to use but recommend you still use shaving foam (not gel).
The skull shavers are a bit temperamental and can’t handle it if there’s any growth.

dont use bic, use Harry’s, no blood, very fast, very close shave. £3.95 for your fist set too and comes with gel and balm.

I have used all kinds of ckippers.shavers.razors etc over the years and can confirm these are class and easy to use..2nd only to a Turkish barber imo
They might not have the same power as a good set of Wahl clippers but they are a lot easier and more comfortable to use.

The skull shavers are a bit temperamental and can’t handle it if there’s any growth.

dont use bic, use Harry’s, no blood, very fast, very close shave. £3.95 for your fist set too and comes with gel and balm.
Yeah for the skullshaver you can't leave it for any length of time (or hair!), you have to use it regularly for a good effect but had mine for a year now and still happy with it.

I've been using Cornerstone razor and blades, probably me rather than the razor but always on the left hand side of my head where I'm reaching over at a weird angle with my right hand, always seem to nick it. Might give Harry's a go like cos have virtually stopped using the Cornerstone but as I've said, it might not be the razors fault.

Safety razor and a big packet of razor blades, costs buttons.

Taylors of Bond St shaving cream, badger brush.

Is it difficult? If not, what's the best way of doing it?

I'm currently going to the barbers on a weekly basis for a number 1 all over and it's costing me more than when I had hair.

I went the full alopecia route a few years ago. I'm a bit like someone without a mirror, I haven't looked back since

Back