Season Ticket Tracker

Going to Roker Park for year after year. You could roughly estimate the crowd size by the crush in your own areas. Clock stand Paddocks for me . Used to always get a laugh when it was bouncing,expecting 30k+ only to be told 24k ! We weren't obese in those days !

Around 20,000 people who went to Wembley
To be clear, I am totally aware not everyone cannot afford a season ticket, hence the game by game sales. I live a distance away and have renewed mine. I wont go to every game but my daughter is off to Durham Uni so she will. There must be people who can afford to commit to the club but havent.
If we get to 30k that would be fantastic

I remember 1 of your penalty takers laughing when he missed...he'll be regretting that now no doubt

I wasn’t laughing.
Makes it worse knowing they switched the last penalty taker. Captain should have taken it, scored the 6th pen as well.
Knew Davison was going to miss. McKirdy’s was just plain maverick.

Not ready for the new season.

I wasn’t laughing.
Makes it worse knowing they switched the last penalty taker. Captain should have taken it, scored the 6th pen as well.
Knew Davison was going to miss. McKirdy’s was just plain maverick.

Not ready for the new season.
McKirdy needed a good old slap for his wankerish attitude and reaction. If i were you, i wouldn't want him anywhere near the club....all about him.

Back