Season Ticket Tracker

Yeah I've had to enable geofencing and add api throttling in too as there were thousands of requests coming in from all over the place. Not sure what's picked up on the url but it looked automated judging by the number of requests and ticketmaster was starting to reject my calls to it. So apologies if anyone sees the 0's but I just needed to do something so that we don't completely lose access to the direct ticketmaster feeds.
Aye that’s wot I thort anorl

For the second tier. Man U had 60 odd thousand and Villa 57,000 both v Sunderland.
Individual match attendances, to round it up there's been 3x 60,000+ attendances in the second division. We have been involved in all three.

Vs Manchester United @ Old Trafford.
Vs The Skunks @ Sid James Park.
Vs The Skunks @ Roker Park.

Twas the piece of information I kept in my nut in the days before the InterWeb, to use to pretend to be knowledgeable about football.

Quite impressive to be honest having 30k season ticket holders. It's the first one for the daughter this season so hopefully we do well and the atmosphere is great! Can't wait.. roll on the postman bringing the cards....
Good to hear. The amount of kids in the SOL is good to see and bodes well for the Club's long term future.

The challenge for the Club is to give them a team to be proud of and not put up with what us older supporters have had to put up with for 50 years!

From where we were in February it is exciting times.

Good to hear. The amount of kids in the SOL is good to see and bodes well for the Club's long term future.

The challenge for the Club is to give them a team to be proud of and not put up with what us older supporters have had to put up with for 50 years!

It certainly does, even when my enthusiasm for the matches was seriously waning my son's (13 and 7) actually grew and kept me going (quite literally)

It certainly does, even when my enthusiasm for the matches was seriously waning my son's (13 and 7) actually grew and kept me going (quite literally)
Fantastic and Im sure you are not the only one given the past few years! :)

We have a good pricing structure and Im not having a go at the Club here but we will still have plenty empty seats at the SOL this season. Lets make it as cheap as possible for kids to go to the match.

What with the cost of living and fuel crisis we can offer kids and families low cost entertainment (?) and create a new generation of supporters that will benefit the Club long term. We will get money back through improved catering contracts and merch anyway.

Lets fill the SOL!

Last edited:

Been taking the bairn since we dropped to League One, he's 8 now and I think his matchday interest was waning until our strong finish to the season. He can't wait for the new season to start now.

Can't wait to tell him we'll be playing Roma pre season. His little face when I tell him he can't watch it cos he's at school will be a picture.

Been taking the bairn since we dropped to League One, he's 8 now and I think his matchday interest was waning until our strong finish to the season. He can't wait for the new season to start now.

Can't wait to tell him we'll be playing Roma pre season. His little face when I tell him he can't watch it cos he's at school will be a picture.
Great to hear.

A friend of mine from a NUFC family got a chance to go to Roker Park as a kid. He has been SAFC ever since.

Let the kids in for next to nowt and fill the SOL! :)

Back