Season Ticket Tracker

I wasn’t laughing.
Makes it worse knowing they switched the last penalty taker. Captain should have taken it, scored the 6th pen as well.
Knew Davison was going to miss. McKirdy’s was just plain maverick.

Not ready for the new season.
Chin up mate.
We're slowly but surely, heading towards the start of the new season, and ready or not, the buzz will be back for you, before you know it.
Your lads were close to reaching the play off final last season, so hopefully, they'll use the disappointment of missing out, as an incentive to nail promotion, this coming season.
Keep the faith, and I may yet, get to have a few pints with you. (Your lads play at Pools on April Fools Day, while we're away at Burnley, so a few pre match pints at the marina, could be on the cards) 👍🍻

Around 20,000 people who went to Wembley
Spot on....they wont be back until we return to the Prem...their choice and I've no probem with that, 30,000 (ish) season tickets,excellent, but even with variable numbers of away fans there will be plenty empty seats (again ) this year......

Around 20,000 people who went to Wembley
Many of the group I was with at Wembley haven't got season tickets but we are all exiles, London, Oxford, Battle, Hawick, Rutland, New Forest, Bristol, Sheffield, Cheltenham and go to every game they can but can't justify a ticket. I know your an exile and have one as do me and the lad but not affordable or practical for all.

BTW, the lad thought his exams were decent so hopeful we'll see you in Durham

Many of the group I was with at Wembley haven't got season tickets but we are all exiles, London, Oxford, Battle, Hawick, Rutland, New Forest, Bristol, Sheffield, Cheltenham and go to every game they can but can't justify a ticket. I know your an exile and have one as do me and the lad but not affordable or practical for all.

BTW, the lad thought his exams were decent so hopeful we'll see you in Durham
Yep! Daughter was asked to defwr for a year so Sep it is
Now now. Lets not be judgemental and be inclusive. :)

If we can create that Wembley atmosphere this year...
Agree. We really need to get everyone singing before kick off. Not just the ‘Roker End’. I believe it made a difference on the day

Last edited:
McKirdy needed a good old slap for his wankerish attitude and reaction. If i were you, i wouldn't want him anywhere near the club....all about him.

Sadly Mate when you are buying players at Barry’s Bargain store you have to make amends. He scored over 20 goals for us last season thus will cut him some slack. A time bomb ready to go off. Has some incredible talent but just don’t know what is around the corner.
Chin up mate.
We're slowly but surely, heading towards the start of the new season, and ready or not, the buzz will be back for you, before you know it.
Your lads were close to reaching the play off final last season, so hopefully, they'll use the disappointment of missing out, as an incentive to nail promotion, this coming season.
Keep the faith, and I may yet, get to have a few pints with you. (Your lads play at Pools on April Fools Day, while we're away at Burnley, so a few pre match pints at the marina, could be on the cards) 👍🍻

Now that would be be something to look forward to. 🍺🍺
As it stands today we are incredibly weaker however no doubt 4 loans will come in and will be the determining factor.

My biggest challenge of the season is arriving at Southampton early on the first Saturday of the season and having to get to Harrogate.
We are just plain daft but will give it a go.

Last edited:
People expecting all those who attended Wembley to buy a season ticket. 😄
Not a chance whole families went for a day out and to enjoy the experience of the stadium.
Some went for a day on the drink and party time.
Some had never been to the SOL but went anyway.
I hope they all enjoyed themselves as they helped make a tremendous day.

People expecting all those who attended Wembley to buy a season ticket. 😄
Not a chance whole families went for a day out and to enjoy the experience of the stadium.
Some went for a day on the drink and party time.
Some had never been to the SOL but went anyway.
I hope they all enjoyed themselves as they helped make a tremendous day.

I had family fly in from across Europe for the final .... I doubt they’ll be buying a season ticket.... we’ll just stick with the six we’ve already got

Back