Season Ticket Tracker

I posted after an hour or so after sales started, that I noticed a difference in the plan, and assumed sales were going really well.

The only thing I can think to subtract on the tracker would be the 200 seats under that cover separating the Roker End from the Family Zone!

Current figures suggest that 24639 are sold:

Although if anyone want's to verify how correct this is, the full breakdown might give some clues as the SAFC website suggested it was more like 22k.
When I was in corporate at the Shrewsbury game Steve Davison announced on stage we’d sold more SC’s than we had at this stage last season. Think 22.5k was mentioned, so your figures would seem about right to me.

I posted after an hour or so after sales started, that I noticed a difference in the plan, and assumed sales were going really well.

The only thing I can think to subtract on the tracker would be the 200 seats under that cover separating the Roker End from the Family Zone!
I think they have blanked out some seats in the Singing Section too (as an overcrowding prevention measure).

There were not that few available seats in the U39 (26 seats), U37 (12 seats) and U38 (23 seats) last season.
{"section":"U39","seats":515,"available":26,"sold":489},
{"section":"U38","seats":661,"available":23,"sold":638},
{"section":"U37","seats":690,"available":12,"sold":678},

This is how those 3 blocks looked when Gillingham went on sale on the 17th March
{"section":"U39","seats":515,"available":124,"sold":391},
{"section":"U38","seats":661,"available":151,"sold":510},
{"section":"U37","seats":690,"available":125,"sold":565},

It became apparent when the Shef Wed tickets were on sale that there are seats blanked out all over the place for various reasons. As every now and then 50 or so tickets would just pop up randomly

I will caveat these numbers a little. My season ticket renewal (to be specific 2 of the 3 in our group), like that of many others, hadn't renewed as expected (probably my fault) but the club had clearly reserved them and they were available to buy in my account. They weren't available for general sale on the site, so would be included by this count as sold. A few other people have said the same on here.

So I suspect these numbers may well include any (or at least some) of last season's season cards that haven't been renewed. I expect most will renew, but there are always some that don't for whatever reason.

Last edited:
I will caveat these numbers a little. My season ticket renewal (to be specific 2 of the 3 in our group), like that of many others, hadn't renewed as expected (probably my fault) but the club had clearly reserved them and they were available to buy in my account. They weren't available for general sale on the site, so would be included by this count as sold. A few other people have said the same on here.

So I suspect these numbers may well include any of last season's season cards that haven't been renewed. I expect most will renew, but there are always some that don't for whatever reason.
They will get around to releasing all the non renewal tickets at some point, but the early bird pricing is over

They will get around to releasing all the non renewal tickets at some point, but the early bird pricing is over
Yes and no. I was able to renew my two missing ones yesterday evening at the early bird price...they were reserved on my account at those prices. The additional one I bought was at the new price.

But yes, I imagine they will soon release any other ones held back for general sale. Guess that should be obvious from the tracker.

Last edited:
Yes and no. I was able to renew my two missing ones yesterday evening at the early bird price...they were reserved on my account at those prices. The additional one I bought was at the new price.

But yes, I imagine they will soon release any other ones held back for general sale. Guess that should be obvious from the tracker.

That’s interesting, I can only get the new price on mine despite having one last season. I had resigned to it but haven’t completed the renewal yet.

That’s interesting, I can only get the new price on mine despite having one last season. I had resigned to it but haven’t completed the renewal yet.
The only reason I can think of is that I was in contact with the TO by email before the playoffs asking them to sort out my renewal, aware it hadn't gone through. I didn't get a response from them (as expected, lots going on) but perhaps they sifted through their inbox and reserved any like mine that had queries on them.

I did notice yesterday morning when someone posted a link to where STs could be bought, that there were much fewer available then than have become available since. I suspect therefore that most unrenewed ones were released between them stopping those 'unofficial' sales and the process beginning formally again at 5pm.

Or perhaps I am over analysing 😀.

Back