Season Ticket Tracker

Individual match attendances, to round it up there's been 3x 60,000+ attendances in the second division. We have been involved in all three.

Vs Manchester United @ Old Trafford.
Vs The Skunks @ Sid James Park.
Vs The Skunks @ Roker Park.

Twas the piece of information I kept in my nut in the days before the InterWeb, to use to pretend to be knowledgeable about football.
I can remember

I think the club will announce 30K on Wednesday as the lads go to Portugal.
Might even have a new signing by then
I thinks it been noted that the tracker was out by about -150 when we announced a previous landmark figure. We could be there already.

Given our recent history this is fantastic support even by our standards.

Individual match attendances, to round it up there's been 3x 60,000+ attendances in the second division. We have been involved in all three.

Vs Manchester United @ Old Trafford.
Vs The Skunks @ Sid James Park.
Vs The Skunks @ Roker Park.

Twas the piece of information I kept in my nut in the days before the InterWeb, to use to pretend to be knowledgeable about football.
I can remember 62,000 against Stoke at home on a Good Friday I think it would have been ‘63 also the same season 62,000 at home in the FA Cup against Everton.

I can remember 62,000 against Stoke at home on a Good Friday I think it would have been ‘63 also the same season 62,000 at home in the FA Cup against Everton.
.. There would have been more .. Some of the turnstiles didn't clock if you pulled the clock thingy forward. I knew someone back in the day who used to have a fair bit coin in his pockets after he worked the turnstile and I would hazard a guess he was not the only one ..

.. There would have been more .. Some of the turnstiles didn't clock if you pulled the clock thingy forward. I knew someone back in the day who used to have a fair bit coin in his pockets after he worked the turnstile and I would hazard a guess he was not the only one ..
That’s apart from the directors fiddle!

Fantastic and Im sure you are not the only one given the past few years! :)

We have a good pricing structure and Im not having a go at the Club here but we will still have plenty empty seats at the SOL this season. Lets make it as cheap as possible for kids to go to the match.

What with the cost of living and fuel crisis we can offer kids and families low cost entertainment (?) and create a new generation of supporters that will benefit the Club long term. We will get money back through improved catering contracts and merch anyway.

Lets fill the SOL!
I remember when I was a bairn 3-4 times a season getting an adult and child ticket through the school for £15.

That's what got me hooked. Got my first ST when I was 13 and had one ever since.

Back