Season Ticket Tracker

Not sure what's up with it tbh. If I run it through Online API Testing Tool | Test Your API Online the API returns 0 also.

@ca8msm have you changed access permissions by any chance?
Yeah I've had to enable geofencing and add api throttling in too as there were thousands of requests coming in from all over the place. Not sure what's picked up on the url but it looked automated judging by the number of requests and ticketmaster was starting to reject my calls to it. So apologies if anyone sees the 0's but I just needed to do something so that we don't completely lose access to the direct ticketmaster feeds.

Yeah I've had to enable geofencing and add api throttling in too as there were thousands of requests coming in from all over the place. Not sure what's picked up on the url but it looked automated judging by the number of requests and ticketmaster was starting to reject my calls to it. So apologies if anyone sees the 0's but I just needed to do something so that we don't completely lose access to the direct ticketmaster feeds.

There were just under 3000 visitors to safctickets.com on Tuesday when the link was first circulated but since then it's averaging around 250-350 per day.

If it helps I can look at accessing Ticketmaster directly so it's not piggybacking on your API.

Well done with the amendments @ca8msm

The explanation is, of course, a 35,000 feet whoosh.

When will they be on sale until?

We think it might make economic sense to get another kids one even though it won't get used every game. I was forking out £12 for some matches last season, so likely more than £12 this season. They'd potentially only need to go to 4 matches to save money..

When will they be on sale until?

We think it might make economic sense to get another kids one even though it won't get used every game. I was forking out £12 for some matches last season, so likely more than £12 this season. They'd potentially only need to go to 4 matches to save money..
They will sell them right up to the Coventry game.
And beyond if you don't mind paying for 23 games when some of those 23 have been and gone.

Back