Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every single one of these twats need to know how much they are hated.

Short and Moyes particular. One an inept, clueless coward and the other a dour, arrogant cock.

Borini is an absolute f***ing arsehole anarl.

I remember in the 15 point season, ST's being lobbed at the dugout. I'd suggest shit this time but even that's too good for the fuckers.

No.1 mission HAS to be making sure Moyes isn't here next season. FOA who doesn't understand this - we are relegated, and whether we win 8 - 0 or not this remains true. However, we may have a slither of hope if this chancer is made to cry and is sacked. No.2 mission is making Ellis Short's life so unpleasant he would pay someone to take the club. HE MUST DROP HIS PRICE AND GO. Anyone with an ounce of self-respect would realise what a colossal failure they'd been and fuck off sharpish. Not him. He wants some of his wasted money back. He will see us into League 1.

Canny difficult to chuck a credit card sized piece of plastic with any great distance or accuracy to be fair like.

The thing is, if we score and dominate against Bournemouth there will be no agitation from the fans.

Stay away...let your feet do the talking

He was submitting transfer requests for 2 years wanting to be away

and u know that do you? i know different , actually if he did which he didnt who could blame him...

How am I proven wrong .... you've been 'organising' this protest for months and it still hasn't happened.

No doubt you'll be claiming the chants, last night, as your influence.

My point has always been that our spontaneous outbursts are perfectly normal and something we've always done.

Posting threads to try to persuade everyone to buy your daft banners is laughable .... actually waving them would be cringing.

IMO that was people showing pride in their support and the club .... not the current owner, manager or players.

You can still hold your head up despite them.
TBH mate, I think he's the type of bloke who would ignite a situation then slink away unnoticed when it kicks off big style.

I'll do the usual and enjoy the walk up the game and build up. I will then unload my frustrations on the wankers during the 90 minutes. I reckon theres too many happy clappers to make it a widespread thing mind..unless we concede a couple early.

I'll do the usual and enjoy the walk up the game and build up. I will then unload my frustrations on the wankers during the 90 minutes. I reckon theres too many happy clappers to make it a widespread thing mind..unless we concede a couple early.
Most the clappers on here don't go to games

TBH mate, I think he's the type of bloke who would ignite a situation then slink away unnoticed when it kicks off big style.

The situation doesn't need igniting mate, people are pissed off and don't need internet warriors to help voice their feelings.

The situation doesn't need igniting mate, people are pissed off and don't need internet warriors to help voice their feelings.

it is a bit of a tinder box at the moment mind... are you suggesting haway stops posting ?

it is a bit of a tinder box at the moment mind... are you suggesting haway stops posting ?

:eek:

Where have I ever suggested that ...... although he's said that directly to me.

I haven't ever said he shouldn't protest either ...... on the contrary I've encouraged him to get on with it.

What I have said is that his 'organisation & leadership' is pitiful, I find his multiple identical threads tirseome and that the Sunderland crowd will protest when they feel the time is right.

I'll continue to respond to whatever thread I choose to and give my opinions on the topic, I'm sure you'd agree with that sentiment.

:eek:

Where have I ever suggested that ...... although he's said that directly to me.

I haven't ever said he shouldn't protest either ...... on the contrary I've encouraged him to get on with it.

What I have said is that his 'organisation & leadership' is pitiful, I find his multiple identical threads tirseome and that the Sunderland crowd will protest when they feel the time is right.

I'll continue to respond to whatever thread I choose to and give my opinions on the topic, I'm sure you'd agree with that sentiment.

Indeed. and the way you have explained it has been well thought out as well, however its early days for his protests and in his defence he is just finding his feet, have you considered maybe giving him the benefit of your experience, and maybe he maybe able to refine his message so it works for everyone ?

Most the clappers on here don't go to games
Most of the ones I know who go to all games - and there are f***ing loads don't bother with this place. Hence the popular belief this place is not a reflection of SAFC and it's loyal support.

You're one of the few I am aware of who goes to every game and also lists on here about protesting. You do go to all the games don't you? :p

Indeed. and the way you have explained it has been well thought out as well, however its early days for his protests and in his defence he is just finding his feet, have you considered maybe giving him the benefit of your experience, and maybe he maybe able to refine his message so it works for everyone ?

Already done that and was met with a flurry of sarcasm and smilies.

In my mind, if someone's organising a protest they should be prepared to answer questions, explain their plan of action and engage people.

All I've seen is a dozen different ways he intends to protest, no clear target and no realistic alternatives to the current situation.

Simply demanding people shout at the owner/manager/players/fellow supporters isn't a protest ..... it's a shambles.

Most of the ones I know who go to all games - and there are f***ing loads don't bother with this place. Hence the popular belief this place is not a reflection of SAFC and it's loyal support.

You're one of the few I am aware of who goes to every game and also lists on here about protesting. You do go to all the games don't you? :p

Insulting fellow supporters is hardly the right way to get people on his side ...... happy clappers ffs, not much happiness driving back from Swansea & Southampton :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think there will be plenty of anti Moyes feeling made obvious on Saturday. I think he is in for a torrid time. I won't join in but see why others will. It's the notion of organising it or encouraging it that I see as a bit crap. It'll be present when it's felt.

Already done that and was met with a flurry of sarcasm and smilies.

In my mind, if someone's organising a protest they should be prepared to answer questions, explain their plan of action and engage people.

All I've seen is a dozen different ways he intends to protest, no clear target and no realistic alternatives to the current situation.

Simply demanding people shout at the owner/manager/players/fellow supporters isn't a protest ..... it's a shambles.

nice to see you have set out some foundations there.. and i agree with 95% of it however, i haven't got a problem with our loyal supporters shouting, after all they did so last night, so loud they could be heard on the radio.. and the media took notice i saw the papers today.. fans question moyes.. which is a reaction to losing a derby match, fair enough its boro.. but we have to draw the line somewhere... i was going to post a thread myself asking people when is the right time for us all to draw the line with the club, however i felt it was the wrong time. and decided against.

nice to see you have set out some foundations there.. and i agree with 95% of it however, i haven't got a problem with our loyal supporters shouting, after all they did so last night, so loud they could be heard on the radio.. and the media took notice i saw the papers today.. fans question moyes.. which is a reaction to losing a derby match, fair enough its boro.. but we have to draw the line somewhere... i was going to post a thread myself asking people when is the right time for us all to draw the line with the club, however i felt it was the wrong time. and decided against.

Me neither mate, I was at Bruce/Wigan, Poyet/Bradford & di Canio/WBA ...... I, and many others, spontaneously let our feelings known loud and clear.

What I object to are laptop crusaders calling people apathetic and claiming they're the only ones who really care enough to protest.

Especially when they aren't even protesting after months of demands that people gather at the Murray Gates and wave their £30 banners.

I think there will be plenty of anti Moyes feeling made obvious on Saturday. I think he is in for a torrid time. I won't join in but see why others will.

It's the notion of organising it or encouraging it that I see as a bit crap. It'll be present when it's felt.

Exactly mate .... we're not a bunch of schoolkids being egged on to to the cross country ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back