Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

haway

Striker
Every single one of these twats need to know how much they are hated.

Short and Moyes particular. One an inept, clueless coward and the other a dour, arrogant cock.

Borini is an absolute f***ing arsehole anarl.

I remember in the 15 point season, ST's being lobbed at the dugout. I'd suggest shit this time but even that's too good for the fuckers.

No.1 mission HAS to be making sure Moyes isn't here next season. FOA who doesn't understand this - we are relegated, and whether we win 8 - 0 or not this remains true. However, we may have a slither of hope if this chancer is made to cry and is sacked. No.2 mission is making Ellis Short's life so unpleasant he would pay someone to take the club. HE MUST DROP HIS PRICE AND GO. Anyone with an ounce of self-respect would realise what a colossal failure they'd been and fuck off sharpish. Not him. He wants some of his wasted money back. He will see us into League 1.

Haway man @haway .
You go on all the time about protesting but never come up with anything better than saying "let's have a protest" :rolleyes:

Up your game and get rid of Dave the Grave will ya!

Haway man @haway .
You go on all the time about protesting but never come up with anything better than saying "let's have a protest" :rolleyes:

Up your game and get rid of Dave the Grave will ya!

How man, after the Man United match I stayed back outside the stadium with about 10 other people as sad as me to tell Moyes to get fucked. Waited about an hour. Not my fault more people didn't turn up.

If anyone has a suggestion of what would work better then let's hear it and help get it organised. Everyone wants the arseholes out now, so we just need to do it.

We should just have a party like Villa did against the mags Enjoy the 90 mins, ultimately were the ones who's paid to be there!

boo the players before and after the game.

The vast majority of fans won't do a thing on Saturday. The apathy that has set in among fans is also killing club. As much as people mock Newcastle fans they create noise in the media. We don't. We just accept it and a few whinge on a message board.

How man, after the Man United match I stayed back outside the stadium with about 10 other people as sad as me to tell Moyes to get fucked. Waited about an hour. Not my fault more people didn't turn up.

If anyone has a suggestion of what would work better then let's hear it and help get it organised. Everyone wants the arseholes out now, so we just need to do it.

It will go off on Saturday mate.

Don't go to the match on Saturday. Simple. Effective. Will be impossible to gloss over if no fucker turns up.

I'm gutted I'm missing the match on Saturday now.

Not arsed about the game, I reckon it'll be poisonous as fuck if we go a goal down early on.

Don't go to the match on Saturday. Simple. Effective. Will be impossible to gloss over if no fucker turns up.
Nah I'm turning up to make my voice heard. If no-one turned up Moyes would say after the game "well, you know there's only one road into Sunderland..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back