Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) They already have man. You repeat this time and time again. The fans want Short out and they want Moyes gone.

2) No-one is "organising". Just finding like-minded people to express our anger with. Here's a hint for you - if you don't want to take part - then don't. No-one is trying to force you to do anything. You have your pint at the Victory and have a nice day. No skin off my nose.

3) Makes no sense.

4) No-one is. You do what you want. The rest of us, however many, will do what we want. Nobody is telling you what to do.

Why?

Seriously, it's pathetic .... when I want to express my opnions at Sunderland I just do it.

I don't need other people to hold my hand.

Exactly. It all culminates into a crescendo of frustration and it will blow up big time naturally. Like a f***ing volcano. Moyes will be EMBARRASSED Saturday and deservedly so.

Just as it's done before.

Why?

Seriously, it's pathetic .... when I want to express my opnions at Sunderland I just do it.

I don't need other people to hold my hand.
Nor do I. But some things, eg expressing your anger after the match or whatever require organisation or else no one will know what anyone else is doing. It's like organising a pub where other people are drinking. No one needs their hands held. It's just organising things.

I suspect that you're slightly angry that this is yet another thing you've proven to be wrong on, but just let it go. No one expects you to be involved, we'll carry on and manage fine without you. You do what you want, we'll do that same.

The vast majority of fans won't do a thing on Saturday. The apathy that has set in among fans is also killing club. As much as people mock Newcastle fans they create noise in the media. We don't. We just accept it and a few whinge on a message board.

Fair point

Think how bad things got for McClaren

Who did no worse than this tit

I don't think this is all Moyes fault but I think Saturday could be very bad for him. When the away regulars turn against you then only one winner. I think the club would be well advised to put extra security around the dugout as I think it's nailed on that some mentalists will be trying to get at Moyes.

The vast majority of fans won't do a thing on Saturday. The apathy that has set in among fans is also killing club. As much as people mock Newcastle fans they create noise in the media. We don't. We just accept it and a few whinge on a message board.
It started getting a lot more vocal tonight.

I don't think this is all Moyes fault but I think Saturday could be very bad for him. When the away regulars turn against you then only one winner. I think the club would be well advised to put extra security around the dugout as I think it's nailed on that some mentalists will be trying to get at Moyes.
I hope Ellis turns up :)

He takes a huge part of the blame. Full season. Two windows. Decent spine of the team and 35m down the toilet.

Can it be confirmed tbis Saturday BTW ?

Last edited:
Nothing will be done, except the odd boo and chant. Fans actually f***ing applauded the players last night, Christ on a bike (I don't buy into the away fans being übers, I've seen plenty of away games that's been a lot more bloody hostile to the players after a gutless defeat).

Nor do I. But some things, eg expressing your anger after the match or whatever require organisation or else no one will know what anyone else is doing. It's like organising a pub where other people are drinking. No one needs their hands held. It's just organising things.

I suspect that you're slightly angry that this is yet another thing you've proven to be wrong on, but just let it go. No one expects you to be involved, we'll carry on and manage fine without you. You do what you want, we'll do that same.

How am I proven wrong .... you've been 'organising' this protest for months and it still hasn't happened.

No doubt you'll be claiming the chants, last night, as your influence.

My point has always been that our spontaneous outbursts are perfectly normal and something we've always done.

Posting threads to try to persuade everyone to buy your daft banners is laughable .... actually waving them would be cringing.

Nothing will be done, except the odd boo and chant. Fans actually f***ing applauded the players last night, Christ on a bike (I don't buy into the away fans being übers, I've seen plenty of away games that's been a lot more bloody hostile to the players after a gutless defeat).

IMO that was people showing pride in their support and the club .... not the current owner, manager or players.

You can still hold your head up despite them.

Last edited:
How am I proven wrong .... you've been 'organising' this protest for months and it still hasn't happened.

No doubt you'll be claiming the chants, last night, as your influence.

My point has always been that our spontaneous outbursts are perfectly normal and something we've always done.

Posting threads to try to persuade everyone to buy your daft banners is laughable .... actually waving them would be cringing.

IMO that was people showing pride in their support and the club .... not the current owner, manager or players.

You can still hold your head up despite them.
Happy clap clap clap away, my dearest Rivs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back