Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I go again it's to give Moyes some pure hatred. The way I feel at the minute I ll end up banned from the SOL
Lucky bastard :lol::lol:

I hope its so bad he regrets the day he took the job.
The f***ing fraud has set us back a good couple seasons and deserves vitriol and nothing less. The greedy Jock bastard is waiting for his pay off

Last edited:
I am on the verge of giving Moyes some stick too. A mag mate at work who works in my cell on the assembly line was giving me abuse something horrendous when we first found out Middlesbrough went 1-0 up. Winding me up in the most brutal way's he could think of. And since there is only one man to blame for it starting in the first place it is THAT man who I aim to turn my vitriol on to.

I am on the verge of giving Moyes some stick too. A mag mate at work who works in my cell on the assembly line was giving me abuse something horrendous when we first found out Middlesbrough went 1-0 up. Winding me up in the most brutal way's he could think of. And since there is only one man to blame for it starting in the first place it is THAT man who I aim to turn my vitriol on to.

Bloody hell man!

Have I been brought out of a 50 year coma in a time where men need smelling salts when they've fainted after being called a nasty name ...... let's all hold hands and shout at the nasty man :lol:

Bloody hell man!

Have I been brought out of a 50 year coma in a time where men need smelling salts when they've fainted after being called a nasty name ...... let's all hold hands and shout at the nasty man :lol:
:confused:

Glad you think this is funny.

:confused:

Glad you think this is funny.

You plaster every thread, of yours, with smilies and laugh at the plight of the club.

All this 'buy my banners and protest' shit is just a game to you.

These endless threads are just attention seeking imo .... aĺl you've done is talk about action, so far nothing.

Bit of work place piss taking about footy is hardly 'brutal.' Get a grip man. Preferably around the mag git's neck.

Every single one of these twats need to know how much they are hated.

Short and Moyes particular. One an inept, clueless coward and the other a dour, arrogant cock.

Borini is an absolute f***ing arsehole anarl.

I remember in the 15 point season, ST's being lobbed at the dugout. I'd suggest shit this time but even that's too good for the fuckers.

No.1 mission HAS to be making sure Moyes isn't here next season. FOA who doesn't understand this - we are relegated, and whether we win 8 - 0 or not this remains true. However, we may have a slither of hope if this chancer is made to cry and is sacked. No.2 mission is making Ellis Short's life so unpleasant he would pay someone to take the club. HE MUST DROP HIS PRICE AND GO. Anyone with an ounce of self-respect would realise what a colossal failure they'd been and fuck off sharpish. Not him. He wants some of his wasted money back. He will see us into League 1.
I'll be watching for you approaching the bench on Saturday. Give us a sign so we all know it is our leader.

How man, after the Man United match I stayed back outside the stadium with about 10 other people as sad as me to tell Moyes to get fucked. Waited about an hour. Not my fault more people didn't turn up.

If anyone has a suggestion of what would work better then let's hear it and help get it organised. Everyone wants the arseholes out now, so we just need to do it.

don't go sat and get a large crowd for the under 23 game ?

The vast majority of fans won't do a thing on Saturday. The apathy that has set in among fans is also killing club. As much as people mock Newcastle fans they create noise in the media. We don't. We just accept it and a few whinge on a message board.

I reckon not cheering when the teams are read out would be a start

The thing is, if we score and dominate against Bournemouth there will be no agitation from the fans.

Stay away...let your feet do the talking

Same as SKP, some still say he didn't try or didnt care etc etc, now they say the same about Defoe!
He was submitting transfer requests for 2 years wanting to be away

Last edited:
Best to look forward to next season tbh, fk all will come of yelling so if protest is what you want do not go, more impact through low attendances.

We have seen all of this before and will be back, I think we will have a good season next season, huge reality check for the "management", a good number of wins and some fresh blood will have everyone up for it again. (moyes has been a shower of shit for us so far).

This season has been a shambles a total shambles, but there is always the next.

Gerrim murdered SBC :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back