Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!! I say you meet in the centre circle and fight it out, it will be better than watching that shower of shite tomorrow.

Are you still a Moyes-in or changed to Moyes-out??? ;)

We want Moyes out we want Moyes out!!!
I really don't know. I did expect more from the past few weeks. There has to be some plan in place and some logic behind sticking with him. If I was ever gonna sack him it would have been in October. Now I just think wait and see.

No way Short has sounded out every manager under his tenure. He been 'advised' somewhere along the line.

who has advised him then in your opinion ?

I am sure he must of at least spoken with the managers before asking them to do the job, or was it more like I suspected, that the previous CEO and board members just appointed who was available at the time, and didn't bother with running checks on the candidates ?

Spot on imo.

I disagree. The appointments mostly made sense but didn't work out for various reasons not always within his control.

i can agree with this point, however as the owner, and there for the man at the top of the business like revier says he has to take the responsibility

Fair post Chris. Seems to be the same on a number of subjects.

You defended Byrne, you defended Johnson, you now defend Short.

The only reason you're so bitter is because on every single issue you've proven to be completely wrong. But crack on, I'm sure in a year's time when we're at the arse end of the Championship with Ellis you'll move onto something else you think you're right about. And aren't. Again.

You defended Byrne, you defended Johnson, you now defend Short.

The only reason you're so bitter is because on every single issue you've proven to be completely wrong. But crack on, I'm sure in a year's time when we're at the arse end of the Championship with Ellis you'll move onto something else you think you're right about. And aren't. Again.
Making stuff up seems a bit silly. And completely pointless. Look how you go on man.

How man, after the Man United match I stayed back outside the stadium with about 10 other people as sad as me to tell Moyes to get fucked. Waited about an hour. Not my fault more people didn't turn up

well you certainly got that right.

What if EVERYONE just stayed at home tomorrow? Wouldn't that make a statement?

The very thought of going echos the feeling of going back to work on a Monday after 2 weeks on holiday. Painful

I hate that the fuckers have made me feel this way. I was there away at West Brom when the mad head walked over to say goodbye and it its never felt anywhere near as hopeless as this

I am on the verge of giving Moyes some stick too. A mag mate at work who works in my cell on the assembly line was giving me abuse something horrendous when we first found out Middlesbrough went 1-0 up. Winding me up in the most brutal way's he could think of. And since there is only one man to blame for it starting in the first place it is THAT man who I aim to turn my vitriol on to.

I flipped v West Ham when Khazri scored and gave him stick the rest of the game. Only going tomorrow to give him dogs abuse in the hope that he quits.

I would add it's the first time I have ever given any player or manager any grief before.

What if EVERYONE just stayed at home tomorrow? Wouldn't that make a statement?

The very thought of going echos the feeling of going back to work on a Monday after 2 weeks on holiday. Painful

I hate that the fuckers have made me feel this way. I was there away at West Brom when the mad head walked over to say goodbye and it its never felt anywhere near as hopeless as this

Moyes would just pretend it was due to traffic or something. He needs to hear the hatred we feel for him. Same with Short. He needs to know how despised he now is.

Moyes would just pretend it was due to traffic or something. He needs to hear the hatred we feel for him. Same with Short. He needs to know how despised he now is.

If it was an away fixture, it would have more impact having all the noise from one mass section. I can't see the fans rallying together at a home game. The East stand is like a morgue at the best of times.

I think ALS needs to design a "Dog Shit Dave" t-shirt for everyone to turn up in.
Newcastle have obviously booked a fly over for last day of the season, so that will save us having to cough up for one, which is good. Christ, I sound like Ellis Short!

Once again looks like none of my mates are bothering, so fuck it think I'll just stay in the house with the bairns. First time I can remember, I'm not bothered about going, or if we win or lose.

Davey is right, if the fans showed a bit more support we might have picked up more than 2 points from the first 30 that were up for grabs or more than 5 from the last 45. It's the fans who should be getting sacked not the manager.

Clap clap clap.

Never have a bad word to say about the club.

Clap clap clap.

You're in for a shock tomorrow :lol:

What was it then?

Is @chriswallace85 too shocked to come on, do you reckon :lol:

Meanwhile at Orient ......

"An hour and 57 minutes after play stopped, we are to play out the remainder of this match. #ColU are 3-1 in front."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back