Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been sick as a parrot lately, lost interest in the lot of them. The club is in bad shape and the worst part is it's going to take years to get out of it, no quick fix unfortunately. I will feel much better at least when Ellis Short moves on but until then I will always feel it's impossible for this club to move forwards, we need a new owner with a new plan and ideas otherwise we'll be in the same state year after year. There isn't much to shout about where Sunderland are concerned, sad times for us.

Every single one of these twats need to know how much they are hated.

Short and Moyes particular. One an inept, clueless coward and the other a dour, arrogant cock.

Borini is an absolute f***ing arsehole anarl.

I remember in the 15 point season, ST's being lobbed at the dugout. I'd suggest shit this time but even that's too good for the fuckers.

No.1 mission HAS to be making sure Moyes isn't here next season. FOA who doesn't understand this - we are relegated, and whether we win 8 - 0 or not this remains true. However, we may have a slither of hope if this chancer is made to cry and is sacked. No.2 mission is making Ellis Short's life so unpleasant he would pay someone to take the club. HE MUST DROP HIS PRICE AND GO. Anyone with an ounce of self-respect would realise what a colossal failure they'd been and fuck off sharpish. Not him. He wants some of his wasted money back. He will see us into League 1.
Simplest solution and the one I'm adopting is just don't turn up, let the fuckers play in front of an empty stadium from now till the end of the season or at least till Moyes is shown the door!

Cobblers. I don't buy this vote with your feet crap. You have to agitate for change and apathy won't cut it. Get into the fuckers.

I hope you're right but out fans are so apathetic at the minute I can just see people walking out agin. I've not been back since Stoke and I've not renewed. Can't be arsed anymore. Still care. Still hurts. Not going back tho.

After his comments tonight, I hope Moyes gets abuse all game.

The vast majority of fans won't do a thing on Saturday. The apathy that has set in among fans is also killing club. As much as people mock Newcastle fans they create noise in the media. We don't. We just accept it and a few whinge on a message board.
Your right mate! lots of grumbles, but no f***ing action, Are we real fans, or just pathetic moaners. My money's on the second one!

I've missed the last couple home games but fancy this one. Hope its worse than Bruces curtain call v Wigan.

The Sunderland supporters will speak their minds when they see fit, just as they did with Bruce, Poyet, di Canio, etc.

They have no need to be 'organised' by a few tub thumpers on a forum.

Now that they can't damage the club, with their protests, they'll do just that imo.

We don't need to be told how, when & where to protest by anyone.

The Sunderland supporters will speak their minds when they see fit, just as they did with Bruce.

They have no need to be 'organised' by a few tub thumpers on a forum.

Now that they can't damage the club, with their protests, they'll do just that imo.

We don't need to be told how, when & where to protest by anyone.
Exactly. It all culminates into a crescendo of frustration and it will blow up big time naturally. Like a f***ing volcano. Moyes will be EMBARRASSED Saturday and deservedly so.

1) The Sunderland supporters will speak their minds when they see fit, just as they did with Bruce, Poyet, di Canio, etc.

2) They have no need to be 'organised' by a few tub thumpers on a forum.

3) Now that they can't damage the club, with their protests, they'll do just that imo.

4) We don't need to be told how, when & where to protest by anyone.

1) They already have man. You repeat this time and time again. The fans want Short out and they want Moyes gone.

2) No-one is "organising". Just finding like-minded people to express our anger with. Here's a hint for you - if you don't want to take part - then don't. No-one is trying to force you to do anything. You have your pint at the Victory and have a nice day. No skin off my nose.

3) Makes no sense.

4) No-one is. You do what you want. The rest of us, however many, will do what we want. Nobody is telling you what to do.

How man, after the Man United match I stayed back outside the stadium with about 10 other people as sad as me to tell Moyes to get fucked. Waited about an hour. Not my fault more people didn't turn up.

If anyone has a suggestion of what would work better then let's hear it and help get it organised. Everyone wants the arseholes out now, so we just need to do it.
Boycouttt! If not matches, then definitely all the stadium bars and merchandise. Starve the Yank fuck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back