Sale is close - Barnsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do we know ‘Some of them’ for sure - who are they aside from MG ? It isn’t only wanting the best, it’s being able to fund and manage the delivery of it.
Yeah I get that. We don’t know that Second but either way and won’t but we do know Gray said it wasn’t just the cost he needed the next bit of investment so I’d presume He found it. There is another ex player involved.

So he’s got 5 players lined up ready to buy upon completion of his takeover?

Even if I knew nothing else about the bloke that would set my alarm bells ringing. A chairman/minority shareholder who will be taking it upon himself to identify and recruit players and force them on the manager.

I wouldn’t want an owner anywhere near footballing decisions beyond appointing the right people to make those decisions for him. I’m sure if he was finding these players in consultation with such a person then he might of mentioned it.

If anyone’s on Twitter could you try and get him to say something of actual substance? Like how he’d plan to address our recruitment deficiencies or how he’d better establish pathways from the Academy to the first team or what his approach to managing the Academy is.
Cant mate, there’s an NDA 🙄

Nobody who follows F1 would want Storey anywhere near our club. sorry if SEB

Tbh he just sounds like a cocky little hustler. I’d find him entertaining in the boozer thinking I’d never have to work again then wake up and feel disappointed I had to put in a shift. It’s too risky some chirpy cockney saying I’ll tell you who it is when I’ve signed the deal. Character yes and good luck to him in life but not for me. Yes he’s right about what’s gone wrong and credit to him the guys done his homework, his marketing is slick but doing things efficiently well is another story.

Does have the mannerisms of a cheeky cockney conman but who knows, I draw the line at wanting donald out, now.

Also, its redbull.

There is another ex player involved.

Who is it then 😀

Frankly it’s the business people that are involved which interests me more. Micky knows the club and the area, maybe the other player has the same level of knowledge but they are likely to be glad-handers and the public faces. We need business people who can sort out the shit shambles on recruitment, the Academy and player development as well as manage a co-ordinated, structured improvement plan to get the club back on track. It’s a big ask and will need good people and fairly substantial funds.

Nobody who follows F1 would want Storey anywhere near our club. sorry if SEB
😂😂😂

Can anyone clear up how he’s actually made himself a success?

what’s he sold?

apparently his product (an energy drink) doesn’t exist and isn’t on sale anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back