Sale is close - Barnsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's clearly not in pole position and is trying to stir stuff up with the fans to try and force something, which seems to be working for many.

I heard nothing different from when SD and CM gave their initial interviews. Action rather than words is what I will be basing things on moving forward.

Lets see what develops, but great to know SOMETHING is happening. I guess we can put the SD smokescreen to buy time theory to bed now?

Fully agree with everything here. He isn't in pole position, as far as I am still aware anyway. Also, absolutely, at least it's good for everyone to see that it isn't all a smokescreen. Donald wants out. No doubt about it. Basing himself down Oxford full-time. No intentions to be up here at all

One way or another if it brings things to a head....

The football season starts in 3 weeks...we need to have some clear indication where as a club we are heading.

With all due respect to Div 3 SAFC can not have another season in this league.

The football season starts in 3 weeks...we need to have some clear indication where as a club we are heading.

We don’t have a choice! There’s at last one more season in this league, until the team is good enough to be promoted.

There’s not a divine right for anyone.

He's clearly not in pole position and is trying to stir stuff up with the fans to try and force something, which seems to be working for many.

I heard nothing different from when SD and CM gave their initial interviews. Action rather than words is what I will be basing things on moving forward.

Lets see what develops, but great to know SOMETHING is happening. I guess we can put the SD smokescreen to buy time theory to bed now?

Totally agree. Action required at this stage but hopefully the other bid gets the nod.
Can’t take Storey seriously at this stage to be honest.
I can’t imagine serious people wanting someone like him front and centre.

Fully agree with everything here. He isn't in pole position, as far as I am still aware anyway. Also, absolutely, at least it's good for everyone to see that it isn't all a smokescreen. Donald wants out. No doubt about it. Basing himself down Oxford full-time. No intentions to be up here at all

Good to hear mate.
Hope that those going about things quietly are proper people with the best interests of the club at heart and the financial backing and acumen to take us forward.
Sounds like they are.
Can’t take Storey seriously.

I look at us last season and the work both we and our rivals have done so far this summer and I can’t see anything but another season, unfortunately. We’ve got lots of work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back