Sale is close - Barnsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do find it quite funny that despite knowing absolutely bot all about FPP everyone is agreed they’d be great for the club. Even though MSD (yes it’s a different entity but it’s mostly the same people) have employed the same strategy elsewhere since the takeover fell through that were special somehow.

In reality that loan is a hindrance to the sale at present. They aren’t buying us and could well be just waiting for us to default so they can swoop in and flip.

Nothing to do with the club though. All Madrox business iirc.

The way I remember it, there were no factual plans, just talk of what you have said above from folk who got a bit carried away.

It didn't half snowball into these people don't mess around etc..
Exactly, hence the "weaving in" and my use of quotes around facts. Reiver almost certainly said he'd been told their plan was a legacy project after seeing the Netflix show. But, yes, that was the extent of "factual plans"
Nobody who follows F1 would want Storey anywhere near our club. sorry if SEB
And given it's an American team, maybe there's every good reason the FPP folk are a stumbling block to his bid if they move in similar circles and have heard Storey stories

Last edited:
Can anyone clear up how he’s actually made himself a success?

what’s he sold?

apparently his product (an energy drink) doesn’t exist and isn’t on sale anywhere

He sold a Zimbabwean Tobacco farm.

I got the impression during his interview that he wouldn't handle criticism at all well, I think he'd be a disaster. Entertaining though it would be for a couple of months.

Certainly talks the talk on the interview but he did say "IF I am given the opportunity...." not when. His plans actually sound encouraging but he needs to get to where it matters, at the negotiating table so just why he should meet the club CEO in a public place is baffling ITHICS.

Apperantly storey posted a picture of himself outside the Sol yesterday and posted on social media

Hope SD has warned him about the perils of SM if he takes owa

He's clearly not in pole position and is trying to stir stuff up with the fans to try and force something, which seems to be working for many.

I heard nothing different from when SD and CM gave their initial interviews. Action rather than words is what I will be basing things on moving forward.

Lets see what develops, but great to know SOMETHING is happening. I guess we can put the SD smokescreen to buy time theory to bed now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back